stitches

"Clint, Jeff, take her to the medhut, we will be there in a second," Newt commanded. The gladers slowly left, and me, Minho, Gally, Thomas, and Newt were left. We stood in an awkward circle. "Antonia, what's that?" Newt asked and pointed to my side. I had honestly forgotten about the gash until he had said something about it. "Nothing." I said and tried to cover it. "No, Antonia, I've already looked at it. It's not nothing. I'm so sorry I forgot. We need to get her to the medjacks quick." Minho told us four. I glared at him. "No, it's really nothing," I replied while still glaring at Minho. "What is it? Is that blood?" Gally asked as he saw it too. "Klunk." I whispered to myself. "Let me see it." Gally said and walked up to me. I slowly moved my arms so he could lift up my shirts. He carefully lifted it up and lightly gasped. "We need to get you to the medhut now." He told me almost forcefully. "Fine." I said reluctantly. I started walking but looked back and no one was following me. "You think I'm letting you walk with that cut?" Gally asked. I huffed. I hate having to be picked up because I'm hurt. Gally walked over and gently picked me up. Now they all started following. When we got there, they brought me to Clint and Jeff who were watching over the girl. As we walked in, we could see Alby going through what the gladers call the changing. "Again?" Jeff asked. I nodded and smiled at him sarcastically. Jeff laughed but lead me and Gally to a bed, and Newt, Minho, and Thomas went to check out the girl with Clint. "What's wrong this time?" Jeff asked. I lifted up my shirts. "How the heck did you do this?" He asked confused. "Griever. Hard time getting away from those things." I told him and laughed, but neither of them laughed along with me. "I forgot to ask, are you okay?" Gally asked. "I will be," I told him and grabbed his hand.

Jeff went and grabbed a needle and thread. "I'm going to give you stitches, and I'm not going to lie. It's going to hurt a lot." He told me. I nodded and held on tighter to Gally's hand. Jeff bent down and only got the first stitch done before I screamed out. Gally squeezed my hand tighter. Minho and Thomas came rushing over to us with Newt standing behind them. "What happened?" Thomas asked quickly. "Nothing. Just stitches." I said painfully. Thomas looked at Minho before leaving. Minho then looked at Newt before following Thomas. Newt stood there and watched Jeff finished off his stitches.

"Finished. By the way, when the box came back up, the creators sent a change of clothes for you. Their your shirts." (a/n ill put a picture at the start.) Jeff said and handed me a camo jacket and a plain black tank top. "Thanks," I replied. He nodded before leaving. I looked at the clothes before realizing that stuffed into one of the jacket pockets was a sports bra. I smiled- finally. I hissed in pain as I pulled down my shirt. I went behind a wall and quickly changed my shirts before coming back out. It was hot so I decided to just put on the sports bra with the jacket over it. I threw the clothes on the bed since I had nothing else to do with them. (A/N please imagine something else if you want :)))  )

 (A/N please imagine something else if you want :)))  )

"Where did Thomas go?" I asked Newt. He just shrugged before leaving. I looked up at Gally who, you could tell, had sadness in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He laughed sadly before answering me. "I'm the worst boyfriend ever. Your the one hurt and who just spent the night in the maze and you're asking me what's wrong." He said as he crouched in front of me. "Hey, you're perfect to me." I told him. He smiled at me before kissing me lightly. It only lasted a while before I pulled away.

"I'm going to go find Thomas." I told him. He nodded and stood up before helping me up. "You can go finish my hut, I can do it myself." I said. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips before we walked outside and he left. I found Thomas in the woods leaning against a tree. "Hey, Antonia Are you okay?" Thomas asked quickly. "Ya, I'm good." I said even though I was clutching my side. "You didn't have to go in the maze you know." He told me. "I know. But it's what sisters do." I replied. "I am older than you though, so technically I should have gone in." He said and chuckled. I faked a gasp. "Are you saying I'm weak?" I replied a little too dramatically. We both started laughing. 

"What are you doing out here anyway?" I asked after we stopped laughing. Just before he could say anything, Minho came up with Frypan, Winston, and a couple of other boys. "Oh, hey Antonia." Minho said awkwardly. "What are you doi- no. You are not going into the maze." I told Thomas as I caught on. "I have to see what we're up against." He said. "Then I'm coming." I told all of them. "No!" Thomas shouted. I just nodded my head and looked at Minho with my hands on my hips. "Your hurt though." Minho said. "And?" I asked. "You are a stubborn one. But still, no. Gally almost killed me when we got out the last time, if he figures out we went again, he would actually kill me." Minho replied. "Then let's not let him find out." I said. I looked back at Thomas and we stared each other down for a while. "Fine." He huffed. "But you are staying right next to me the whole time, and if you start to get hurt in any way possible, you're getting on one of our backs." He added. I smiled at him. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go." I told them and we all started to run.