34. "Come Home."

Eid Mubarak To All !!!

Sorry that this update took longer than it should have, but my mum got injured in the first week of April, while I was halfway done with the chapter, and when she started to get better, we moved back to our hometown.

I couldn't find peaceful time to spare for writing in almost a month with all the adjustment and work here. I only started writing from past couple of days.

Mum helped me alot to spare me at least two hours of "No-disturbing" time slot in the afternoon. And today she had to literally lock me in the bedroom because kids were not leaving me alone to finish it. I already told her in the morning that I'd be needing her assistance to finish and update the chapter today. So Thanks Mum !!!

I hope this chapter brings even a little smile on your face in such hard times. Stay strong and be kind and be there for each other without thinking about the differences. Happy Reading ❤️ !

🚫 Trigger Warning : Mention of drug abuse

--

Word Count : 16.5k

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're still in the flashback

(6 Years ago : Fall 2010, Manchester)

---

They were half an hour into the drive and Liam was going dangerously fast, but for the first time Niall wasn't scolding him for that. He was simply sitting on the passenger seat looking at the road ahead with frowned eyes, making sure that it was clear from any traffic.

Liam's jaw clenching as he was shifting gears, pressing on the paddles to drive the vehicles as fast as he could, not really giving a shit about breaking rules. Just like he said, as soon as they hit the road.

" I just hope that he's okay and no one has touched him." Niall spoke, curling his fingers in a ball.

" He'd be okay, Ni, don't worry about it." Said Liam, shifting gears.

" Oh, I'm not worried about that at all. I'll kill anyone who would even think about touching him. "

Liam's face controlled in confusion. He moved his eyes at his way for a moment before focusing on the road.

" Then ? "

" I need him to be okay so I can beat the shit out of him with my own hands . "

Liam's eyes widened at that but this time he didn't dare to look at him. Instead, kept driving.

---

When Niall and Liam entered the dimly lit hallway, following right behind Lowe, their hearts were in their throats.

All the way from the main gate of Lowe's mansion to where they were right now, Liam and Niall's eyes were either searching for Harry or expanding in shock from the amount of men were inside the house.

All of those men were fully armed with weapons that the two boys were seeing for the first time in their life .

"Thank you so much, Mr. Lowe, for helping us out." Niall tried to speak for the first time ever since they arrived.

" It's because your father once saved my life, I'm helping you, Niall." The bald man was walking through the long corridor in measured steps accompanied by his two body guards.

"Where did you find him, Sir ?" Liam asked the next question before Niall was adding another one, "Was he at Simon's club?"

" My boys were helping out some police officers to raid Howard Stern's club and that's where Danish recognized him from the pictures you've sent. He sneaked him out from the backdoor.