38. " Hot and Cute."

Happy 23 July my beautiful Directioners!!!

❤️💛🇮🇪💚💙

Here is a sweet, little, and fluffy chapter to celebrate this special day. It has everything you need right now. I hope you love it.

——

Word Count : 9.5 k

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(October 2016, London)

———

[ Explanation of  **  and  ***  from previous chapter.

Harry who was looking at everything from afar huffed something under his breath ** (not the damn bags again!) and started walking towards him

"Alright." he said before muttering something under his breath**( as far as you are here with me I don't need anything else)  again and was putting the clothes in the bags after folding them carefully.]

—————

"What the fuck are you doing !" Louis screamed as he was pulling his husband back from the window.

But Harry wasn't listening to any of his words and had already made-up his mind.

"Stop!" Louis cried out before streching his hand out to grab onto the jet black trolley bag which was resting on the windowsill, waiting for its destiny to be fulfilled, just like the first one . The moon blue colored trolley bag was laying flat on the grassy ground, surprisingly still locked even after being dropped from a duplex.

"Harry, I swear to God-" but it was too late because by the handle Harry was holding onto the bag suddenly "slipped" as his hand lost the grip.

Louis was gaping at him in disbelief. His eyes closing when he heard it hit the floor with even a louder crash.

With baby steps he walked closer to the window, gawking at the two bags laying on the ground, miraculously still locked. His hands going up in his hair in disbelief, mouth open wide.

When he looked back at Harry, the little sucker had a mischievous smile on his face. But before Louis could decipher what was behind that smile, Harry was swinging his arm like spinning a ball in cricket and was throwing the carry on bag out of the window.

"No !" Louis cried as he watched the bag flying over him and out of the window.

Although this time instead of a thud they heard a huge splash of water. Harry's smile vanished immediately.

Louis was starting at his chocolate colored bag now all drenched, looking dark chocolate instead floating around in the pool, in disbelief.

After staring at the bags mournfully for several moments when he looked back at the man who caused this havoc, he let out a low growl.

The way both of them were staring at each other after that was comical. Louis was glaring at his husband in fury as Harry' brows frowning in fear meanwhile lips curling up in a nervous smile .

Harry took a step back, giving him his best puppy face, " Oops!"

"Run." Louis breathed loudly.

And Harry's eyes widened.

"Run to Cheshire, bitch!" he exclaimed, shaking with rage.

"I'm sorry but I was trying to get the damn bags out of our way because you were too persistent on packing them. I panicked okay!"

" I'm going to kill you today, Styles !" Louis ran after him as Harry dodged the pillow thrown at his head.

Harry screams loudly, "Aaahhh! Help! Help!"