26. (Part III) " It hurts. A lot."

( A/N  : Hey Doves,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

I know this update is really late but I tried to cover it up for all of you and made this chapter the longest of them all. I hope you'll loved it. It mostly contains Ziam but with important Larry hints here and there. It's an intense chapter.
There maybe some or many errors in the chapter, because of the length. So please point out if you see any, I will correct them.
Thank you. 😘
Now let the drama begin.)

.

🗨️Comment  🌟Vote  🙃

Word Count : 18K

.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(September 2016, London)
.

Zayn was holding the person near his heart and the smile was still prominent on his lips.

" Way to go on following Abbu's words, not to swear ." He commented, rubbing their back. He tried to hug the person as close as possible with one hand. He felt alive.

" Shut up. I'm your elder sister, so no teaching me. And why did you lie about being out of London, when I messaged you earlier ? " Doniya looked up at him. Her lips pouting.

" Sorry for that, but I was just trying to surprise you. And look I brought your favorite Chinese food and ice-cream for you." Zayn apologized, showing up his other hand to her.

Doniya's face lit up like a bulb as she snatched the food and desert from his hand.

" Bribing me will not sum up your wrongs, just so you know, Little brother. " Doniya sang, as she skipped inside happily, hugging the food and cold desert closer.

Zayn shook his head with a tiny smile on his face as he followed her inside as well.

____________________

Both of the siblings were sitting against the headboard on Doniya's bed, watching Finding Nemo on Netflix. It's been a while since they finished their dinner that Zayn brought and were now enjoying their ice-cream with the movie.

Zayn didn't tell her anything about what happened in the last few days nor what happened before his coming over. Surprisingly, Doniya didn't ask him anything as well. He didn't know if he should feel relived or sad about it.

But his internal turmoil ended a few minutes later when Doniya put her ice cream tub aside and sit up. Her eyes were still focused on the television screen when her lips moved to form the words that Zayn was waiting for.