15. Louis and Harry

(A/N : Hi there Doves!
Wow! Thanks for the support guys. Arranged To Love reached 10k reads today. I'm Buzzing... 😆 Thank You So Fluffing Much For Everything. ☺️ So as a thank you, I'm giving you all the longest chapter until now in this story, with over 6k words. Happy Reading. 😊  I'm dedicating this chapter to Dhru_Larry , the first friend I made on Wattpad, Love you girl... 😄)

***************

(26 June 2016, London)
.

It's been 20 days since he got married to a person who was a total stranger to him. But in all those days he never regret it for a split second.

Harry was standing in front of the full length mirror in his closet, fixing his shirt like the way he was doing on their wedding day. He couldn't resist but to smile when his mind start replying that day all over again in front of his eyes.

The moment he first time saw him standing their in all his beauty starting from his head to toe

The moment he first time saw him standing their in all his beauty starting from his head to toe. His feather like caramel hair. His sparkling blue eyes that were embracing the shine of the deepest cerulean ocean and could make his own heart dive into them whenever he looks into them.

His cute botton nose that Harry always itches to bop whenever HE scrunch it in disapproval or laughing his heart out. Those soft cheeks that usually stays tinted with a natural blush, complimenting his high cheekbones. And those thin luscious lips that can easily repel the beauty of any rose petals with their natural pink glow and soft touch.

Soft Touch

Yes, he may have felt those lips upon his only once for a few seconds but he still can feel the softness lingering on his lips, whenever he closes his eyes and recalls the moment.

His hand reaches up to his lips and a finger brushes over his own pouty ones voluntary. A smile appears on his face spontaneously when he feels the little tingle there.

He was still in his own little world when someone cleared their throat and brings him out of his dream world. He looked at the entrance of walk in closet and saw someone standing there.

The person he was thinking about all this time was standing there looking at him with a mischievous smile. His Husband.