13. "I'M SORRY!"

(June 2016, London)
.

For a second Louis couldn't react but when he realized what was happening, he started twisting the door knob and banging on the door to open it but nothing worked. After a few seconds he couldn't even hear Harry's protests any more and that's what made him scared the most.

He rushed back to the bed and opened the drawer of bedside table. After searching for a couple of seconds, he finally found the keys to the door. He dashed towards the door with them.

He was in tears but he kept trying to wipe them to clear his sight. His hands were terribly shaking and he was unable to fit the key in the keyhole. Now he can hear someone's muffled voice; Harry.

As soon as the key fits into the lock and door opens, he advanced towards them. Harry was pinned down by three guys, his face pressed on the floor.

One guy with black hair, was holding his legs. Seconds was quite buff , holding Harry's hands crossed behind his back while keeping him down and the third one was a blondie, who was covering Harry's mouth to prevent him from screaming.

Louis' blood boiled after watching the scene, he couldn't control his anger and lunged on to them with all his strength.

He kicked the guy who was holding Harry's legs, on his shoulder and he fell on the side with shocked scream clutching his shoulder.

When the guy who was holding Harry's hands turned to him, he launched a strong punch on his cheek and he fell back.

Blondie was looking at him with scared wide eyes but was unable to move or form a word ; Louis was looking so intimidating .

Louis was furious and the adrenaline was pumping through his veins rapidly . Before he could control his anger and notice that the guy was afraid of him, he punched him in the eye and the guy fell back crying in pain, holding his face.

The moment Blondie released his mouth, Harry started coughing and tried to turn on his back, that brought Louis' attention to him.

All the anger flushed out of his mind with worry and concern replacing it.

"Harry Harry.... Oh my god... Are you okay...? Did they hurt you.....? Harry please look at me......" he cradled him into his lap and hold him close stuffing his face into his chest. The tears were falling down from his face like the showers that are British.

" YOU ASSHOLES .... WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HIM .........? " he screamed at them but he was now full on crying.

" Hey Hey Hey....... It's alright I'm okay..... See I'm totally fine." Harry looks at him and says while cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears after getting up from his lap.

" No you're not....... THESE BASTARDS WERE TRYING TO HURT YOU......." he screams at the three burglars again who were now scrambled away from the two on the other side of the room.

"No Louis, listen to me they......."

"YES HARRY, THEY WERE....... AND I'M GOING TO KILL THEM.... COME HERE YOU... mm mmm mmmm". Louis tried to launch at them again and they all screamed in fear but before he could reach them.