5. Explanation And Understanding.

(June 2016, New York)
.

"Well, can I talk to Louis before the wedding?" Harry said .

"What happened love, is everything alright?" Anne asked worried.

"Yeah everything's okay mom, I just wanted to talk to him about something, so can I? "

"Sure, I'll go get him." Anne turned and walked towards the room in which Louis was. She softly knocked on the door and when she heard a muffled 'come in' she went inside. Louis was laying on the bed and Jay was talking to him about something sitting next to him , but turned her attention to Anne when she walked in.

"Hello, is everything okay in here?" Anne asked. "yeah everything is good. How's everything out there, need help with anything?" Jay said smiling .

"No it's okay, and everything is going well. But..... "

" But what Anne. You know you can tell me anything, right." at this Louis sat up beside Jay.

" Well, Harry wants to talk to Louis, before the wedding. And I don't know about what but he asked me to. So....." Anne trailed of while looking from Jay to Louis . " Is something wrong Anne?" Jay says out of worry.

" No, nothing is wrong everything is fine, don't worry and I think it's ok to talk before the wedding. I mean if any of them have any kind of questions in their mind then they can ask each other now. " Anne said reassuring her.

"OK, y-yeah. It's alright." He stuttered out while looking at his mother and stood up. Anne patted him on the shoulder to ease his nervousness while giving him an insuring smile. "Everything's okay love, don't worry." but in return she only get a nervous smile from the boy.

Harry was waiting for him in the study room where no one can disturb them

Harry was waiting for him in the study room where no one can disturb them. He was thinking about that how and what would he ask Louis, when there was a soft knock on the door. He went to open the door and saw Louis standing there. " Hey." he said and beckoned him in.

"Hi, um Anne said you wanted to talk about something

"Hi, um Anne said you wanted to talk about something." Louis said while looking around in the room and then Harry. " Yeah, please have a seat." they both took seats on the sofa. While Jay and Anne were eavesdropping on them from outside of the door.