3. Proposal, Insecurities and Conditions. (Part - 3)

(warning : this chapter is almost 3500 words long so read it with patience 😉)

( April 2016 , London )

.

Harry was entering in the driveway of his home after spending some peaceful time in the park, when his phone started ringing. It was flashing Robin's name on it but he was driving so he couldn't answered it right away. As soon as he stopped the car when he reached their he answered it,

"Hi Dad! " he says after locking the car and started walking towards the front door of the house

" Hello, Son. How are you? "

"I'm good, just came back from the park. It's a sunny day today so I thought why don't use it wisely. You say, how are you guys doing there? " he answers.

"Oh that's great. I hope you're having a good day? And we are good too. " Robin asked while looking at Anne. They were talking to him while the phone was on speaker so Anne can listen too what Harry was saying .

" Yeah. It was a great day, I needed a day off, something like today. I was just so exhausted and Gem was not here so I kinda took the liberty of spending some peaceful moments of my own." He chuckles, " But still missed her. It kinda feels boring being alone and without work. At least she keeps nagging me from her banters. " Harry sighs because even though he was not fond of the time when Gemma disturbs his peace, he still doesn't likes it to be left alone.

Robin knows Harry's nature really well and somewhere that was one of the reasons too for him to go along with Anne's idea of the marriage. Robin took this as a opportunity to ask the question and he did it, "Son if you don't like it to be alone then why don't you find someone. Someone that can be with you to cheer you up, when you're feeling down and someone who understands you."

Harry was in the kitchen and was about to swallow the water that he just drank but spluttered it all out in the shock and started coughing, "What do you mean by find myself someone that can be with me, Dad? What are you talking about? " he said after he settled from his coughing and choking .

"Son are you ok? "

"Yes, I'm ok Dad. Wasn't expecting what you just said. But seriously what was that all about ? "

"Son are you comfortable now, 'cause I'm going to ask you a few questions and you need to answer them from your heart, not your mind but your heart. Can you do that for me now, or it is not the correct time? It's really important for all of us and specially for you. "

"Ummm OK dad. Yeah, please go on. "

"Son, have you reached the goals in your life that you've made to do by this time of age in your life? Like your job, business And any other desires. "