9. San Antonio Gift.

( June 2016, Austin)
.

After two days of going back and forth to his office, Louis finally got his job transferred to London. It was now the morning of the day when they were flying to San Antonio.

During those two days the couple spent a lot of time together whether it was for the job purpose or the packing. Danielle also helped them into packing up the apartment ; after punching Louis in the guts for suddenly leaving her like that.

Most of the stuff that Louis was taking with him to London already sent to New York and rest was sent to San Antonio the day before. There were only two bags left that they both had with them when they arrived in Austin.

Harry was talking on the phone in the bedroom to his parents to check if all the baggage reached there or not, while Louis was in the kitchen looking around the empty apartment ; they were supposed to be leaving in two hours for the airport.

When Harry got of the phone and looked for Louis he found him sitting on the kitchen counter, with a coffee mug in his hand. His face was controlled, it seemed like he was thinking about something ; something serious.

"You okay?" Harry asked standing in front of him

" Hmm, yeah. It's just...." he trailed of while putting the mug on the counter and tucked his legs under his chin and wrapped his arms around them.

" Come on, tell me. You know I'm here for you, right." he encouraged him.

Louis nodded his head in understanding and said, " I know and thank you for that. It's just that I have lived here for a long time and now that I'm leaving, it's just really hard you know. " he looked up at Harry and gave him a watery smile and tried not to cry.

Harry just nodded his head and gave him a look to go ahead and talk more, " I always knew that one day I had to leave this place and shift somewhere else, but now that I'm actually doing it. It all feels like I'm leaving my home once again. But this time it's hurting even more. Because I know that I'm never coming back here, in this apartment ; my apartment, my home." and with that his eyes couldn't control the flow anymore and one drop of tear ran down, staining the pink cheek.

Harry looked at his husband's vulnerable state and brought his hands up to wipe away the wetness that was now on the both cheeks of his spouse.