27. 'Mr. Louis William Tomlinson'

🗨️Comment 🌟Vote 🙃

Word Count : 18 K

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(13 September 2016, London)
.

It's been a while since Louis left the two on their own. Gemma took Niall's hand in her own and just walk around the backyard for a while in complete silence.

To say that backyard was big would be an understatement. But it gave them time to calm their minds and feel better, specially when Niall was missing Zayn so much.

Gemma was doing her best to make him smile and not think about it. She couldn't bare to see him cry before. That was such a painful sight - to see Niall's gorgeous electric blue eyes filled with sad tears.

She started cracking lame jokes a few minutes ago and telling him weird dumb things that she happened to face at work, to make him smile again. And it was kind of working. He was smiling and even laughing from his heart when she would make ridiculous faces, gestures or even noises to explain her stories .

They were now under one of the tall trees, dancing, holding each other close.

One of Gemma's hand was resting over Niall's shoulder while other holding his hand. Niall's other hand was circled around her middle back. Both of them were looking at each other while chatting along.

Gemma would still now and then throw random knock knock jokes to make him laugh, because she craves to hear his laugh

Gemma would still now and then throw random knock knock jokes to make him laugh, because she craves to hear his laugh. Just the way a few moments ago he did, almost knocking both of them to the ground. She kept looking at his bright face - stretched in a big smile as she whispered .

" Knock - knock ! "

Niall looked at her tilting his head and squinting his eyes, lips still smiling. Gemma was looking gorgeous. He felt so lucky to have her.

" Who's there ? " He replied softly.

" Ben. " She said, curling her arm to weave her fingers in his hair just above his nape.

" Ben who ? " Niall asked a bit confused.

Gemma took a deep breath as she looked down and then back at him with so much fond that Niall almost stopped breathing.

" Ben over and kiss me. " The words came out in a whisper that Niall hardly could catch.

Niall froze for a moment when he heard her. But then his lips curled on the corner as he let go of her hand that he was holding, only for Gemma to hold his bicep. Niall brought both of his hands up and cupped her face gently. Moving his face he rested his head against Gemma's. Both of their eyes closing on their own.

" I love you so much."

Niall whispered against Gemma's lips and then he was pressing his lips over hers. He tilted his head on the side to get close to her, sending a shiver down her spine.