20. "HARRY NO !"

[ A/N : Hello Doves ! 😊  I just want to explain something real quick about Harry and Louis' relationship in the story.

Some of you might think, why they are still not so much intimate with each other, even though both of them already said 'I Do' . That's because their relationship in the story is still on the level of friendship and slowly moving forward to the Boyfriends stage. That's the reason they are all shy and being careful about not doing anything wrong and why I'm not making them to jump on each other right away... 😂 I hope you all are enjoying the story as much as I am writing it. ]
.

🚩IMPORTANT :  THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS CYCLE.

.

( 6 July 2016, London)
.

Harry's hand was on Louis' cheek stroking the delicate skin with the pad of his thumb. Louis was still looking at him until Harry inches closer to him, but his eyes falls shut even before he could feel the soft lips of Harry, pressed against his. A soft humm released from his lips, the moment kiss begins and his hand that was holding onto Harry's side, start kneading the flush slowly, before trying to pull his husband closer.

Everything was so smooth and relaxing, Louis does not have to think to do it in any different way. He just does and it feels so good to be in the moment. The warm feeling in both of their hearts, makes them both giddy and smile into the kiss. Harry tilted his head, hand slipping from where it was on Louis' cheek to cup the nape of his neck. His thumb rubbing smoothly on the exposed skin, trying to make Louis' heartbeat calm, while their lips were doing the opposite of it.

When Harry slowly start escalating his hand down to the curve of Louis' hip and circled his arms around the dip of his spine, before pulling him even closer, Louis feels so warm and reassuring. He don't even remember if he ever felt this way, this much comfortable and relaxed around any other man. He barely remembers the last time when he felt this invulnerable and let loose himself to get taken care of by someone else.

Harry's hand feels so huge stocking on his back. Louis always loved the size difference between the two. He could curl into a ball and probably would fit inside his arms. He was that tiny in front of Harry and it was making flutter in his stomach.

The moment of affection for each other got interrupted when they both heard a loud bang of front door closing and afterwards Gemma's voice calling out "Lou, I'm back.".

Harry pulled back an inch and chuckled, "Seems like Gemma's back." He whispered, his bottom lip brushed Louis' upper lip, when he spoke. The intimacy was to blame for the warmth that was bubbling inside both of their guts and start to reach their lower regions.

"Y-yeah." Louis says when he pulls back, his smile does not seem to be fainting anytime soon and eyes, not daring to look at him and go for another round.

Harry was looking at his crimson face, bitting on his own lip to control the urge of kissing him again. The pinkish shade of natural blush, spread across Louis' cheeks and nose, making him look like a mesmerizing beauty. He brought his hand back on to Louis' face laying flat on his cheek, his thumb pressed at the corner of Louis' lips, rubbing small circles.

" Who was your first kiss ?" Harry asked out of the blue.

Maybe the way Louis' luscious kiss swelled lips were shining, responsible to make his thoughts clouded to ask such question . But he was dreading to know who was the lucky person to take away the liberty to feel the softness of those beautiful sets of rose petals for the first time ; that now all belongs to him.