32. "Let's Go Home."

Hello...
I'm backkkkkkkk :D

❗❗ IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ ALL❗❗

If you started reading this book before this chapter was posted, please go back a couple of chapters to << Chapter 30. (Part l) " I Can't Sleep." >> and read the phone conversation between Gemma and Niall, once again. I've made a teeny tiny change there. I added a ( * ) next to it.

❌ WARNING :      Although this whole chapter is filled with heavy moments, but there is a part which could be highly triggering for some of you. I'd put a trigger warning before it starts so please read it carefully.

❗❗ ABOUT THE UPDATE :      At first this was supposed to be a really big chapter, almost of 20k words, which would have concluded all the sad parts. But then I decided to break it into two so I wouldn't have to leave anything out, and then it became even more bigger. Almost 50k words. So I finally decided to divide it into 4 chapters, 10-15k words each. The next chapter will be updated when it'll be done. You all are in for surprise updates at any time in the future, along with my other stories .

And one more thing. Thank you so much for saving my life. Every single one of you. :)

———

Word Count : 11K

—————

(October 2016, London)
.

Perrie was talking on the phone with Robin. She was explaining him about the meeting Harry just canceled. It was a really important meeting so Eden suggested that instead of cancelling it, Robin can take his place. So that's what she was helping him with.

Mr. Marshall was staying in Oxford with his wife. Eden was supposed to drive him to London for the meeting, but after this change, he was taking him to Northampton , where Robin was. Harry apologized to Mr. Marshall for the inconvenience, excusing some personal issues. But he didn't specified which to anyone, not even Perrie. He was still in his cabin but was refusing to meet anyone.

———

" Perrie ."

The blue eyed girl's hand stopped on the keyboard, when she heard the voice . It's been a couple of minutes since she explained everything to Robin and was back to her usual routine.

" Gemma, what are you doing here ? Didn't you get my message about Harry's arrival ?"  Perrie asked, standing up from her desk. She could see the worry clear on her face. Gemma was quite fidgety.

" H-Harry, he called me. He asked me to come." She stuttered looking at her anxiously.

Perrie looked at her and then at the closed door of his cabin.

" Are you sure ?"

Gemma nodded, " He called me and asked me to come here as soon as possible. I'm scared. " Gemma bit her lips, eyes already started to get wet.

Perrie was quick to hug her,  " Hey, now don't you worry, just calm down, yeah ? He's your brother."

" I don't want to lose any of them, Pez." She cried, quietly on her shoulder .

" And you will not, trust me. And if any time you need me to be there with you, just call me, yeah ? You don't have to do this alone. " She pulled back from her. And after kissing her forehead and wiping her tears, she beckoned her to the door.

" Everything will be okay. Trust me. " She said and knocked on the door for her before backing away, not really wanting to interfere between them in the first place.