24. " You're Addictive."

[ A/N : Hello Doves, I'm sorry for the late update. I had to rewrite the whole chapter, because of a major writer's block. But here it so enjoy. 😊

I dedicate this chapter to my Bhalu and Cheeku aka Ziam and their new songs #LetMe and #Familiar . Love you lots. 😋]

( Word count : 10.5k)

*************************

( August 2016, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire )
.

The warm ball of light filtered through his thin eyelids awoke Louis on the first official day of their weekend vacation ; it was friday . Rays of brightness cast squares onto the glossy stone floor, reflecting onto several objects in the room which decorated its otherwise simplicity. Louis covered his face with his hand, before he blinked a few times, in an attempt to help his eyes adjust to the illumination directed right at his defenseless figure. Slowly and reluctantly, he uncovered his face. Louis blinked, closed his eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blinded him but he just bared it rubbing his knuckles onto his eyes.

When Louis felt that he was finally awake, he looked down at his chest, where a heavy weight was pinning him down on the mattress. Harry's face was peacefully nuzzled under Louis' chin, into his neck. His arm was thrown over his chest along with his legs over his bottom half. Louis looked at his face which was resembling a baby sleeping without a worry in the world, and couldn't resist himself from kissing into his hair. He closed his eyes again for second before holding Harry close to himself, cherishing the adorable moment.

When Louis tried to get Harry and himself up by removing the thin duvet from over their tangled bodies, a bite of cold morning wind crept under their clothes, Harry's hand moved around Louis' middle, warm and soft

When Louis tried to get Harry and himself up by removing the thin duvet from over their tangled bodies, a bite of cold morning wind crept under their clothes, Harry's hand moved around Louis' middle, warm and soft. In seconds Harry's body moulded to Louis' own even more , sharing his body heat as easily as he shared his feelings last night.

Louis remembered every single word that Harry portrayed to display his feelings for him. He was speechless. Louis never imagine letting a person close to him like this, but Harry was so different. Louis had never known a person to always have the right motivations, even when he's wrong. There's a purity in Harry, naivety perhaps, but he was the only man in the world that he can find perfect for himself. Like a special flower in the meadow for one's eyes.

A few moments later the morning sunlight,  kissed Harry awake. Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinders , casting thin golden stripes across his angelic face. Harry opened his eyes and slowly, drowsily and lopped sidedly he smiled at Louis. " Hey.”

" Good morning. "

Louis said massaging his fingers on Harry's scalp. Harry sighed, moving closer to hid his face into Louis' chest as the sunlight hissed at his face. Harry's disheveled, brown curls were scattered over Louis' shoulder.