10. "Welcome To London."

(A/N : Hello Lovely People. Just wanted to say hi 🙋 and ask for your opinion on this story🤗. And also do you guys like the little lines I write at the end of the chapter?Yes, all of those lines are my own thoughts... I hope you all like them.

Alright I'm not going to bore you with this anymore and let's get into the story. And thanks for all the votes and your lovely responses... 😚😚😚😚😚 Love you.)

******************************

(June 2016, San Antonio)
.

The first thing Louis felt when he woke up was his face pressed into something furry. When he slowly opened his eyes, he found himself laying on his teddy bear ; he smiled at the homey feeling.

Louis stretched his limbs and brought himself into the sitting position. He was rubbing out the sleep from his eyes when he heard someone sighing. His head snapped up to look around and his eyes stopped and landed on something that was moving on the sofa.

Harry

Harry was sleeping on the sofa and was partially covered in his (Louis') blanket

Harry was sleeping on the sofa and was partially covered in his (Louis') blanket. His face was titled to the side and one of his hand was resting on his stomach. His face was controlled in discomfort, because of the position he was sleeping and he still has his headphones on.

Louis got up from the bed and went to sit in front of Harry's sleeping figure. He saw him sleeping in the morning only once or twice before, because Harry always wakes up earlier than him. But this morning it was different. It's been 7 days, a week since they got married and now Louis can feel a bit more comfortable around him. He was thankful for the man that was sleeping in front of him to be this gentle and caring towards him.

He was definitely afraid before but now he can somehow see himself living a beautiful and happy life in future with his family. A family that will be formed by him and his wonderful husband.

Louis was observing Harry's features peacefully , when suddenly a voice broke the comfortable silence and made him fall back on his bum in surprise.

" You know that's so creepy, right." Phoebe said scrunching her face and Daisy nodded her head supporting her sister's statement, standing beside her.

" Girls, what are you doing here and how did you get inside?" Louis whisper yelled at them still sitting in the same spot.

" Well, mum told us to wake you guys up so that is why we are here. And we are inside your castle "Prince Louis" because His Majesty's door was unlocked." Phoebe said while bowing down to emphasise her words 'Prince Louis' and 'His Majesty', mocking her brother.

" Uggghhh. Go way you two, I just woke up and I don't want to start bickering this early. And by the way I was not being creepy, I was just going to wake him up." Louis said while looking at everywhere else but the twins.