19. " Until I found you."

(July 2016, London)
.

It was like, someone just knocked the air out of him. Harry gasps for air when he looked at Louis. He start fishmouthing and his eyes opening wide in surprise. He observed the way his husband was standing in front of him in all his beautiful mighty, covering himself only in two pieces of clothing.

Louis was wearing a loose white sheer shirt with only a single button done, holding it close to reveal the magnificent golden skin underneath it. He could still trace the outline of his curves as the piece of clothing was doing a really poor job to cover Louis' majestic body.

The shirt was hung low of his right shoulder to reveal the alluring collar bone of his, obliviously giving away an appealing look

The shirt was hung low of his right shoulder to reveal the alluring collar bone of his, obliviously giving away an appealing look. As Harry's eyes start roaming down to his middle, he could identify the shape of his nipples, making his eyes wide. Then his gaze settled on his soft and mushy looking belly and the cute bellybutton peeking beneath the sheer fabric.

His skin resembled that of smooth caramel and Harry longed to touch it, run a hand over his slender figure. Something about that view, perhaps the contrast between his marvelous skin and the white shirt , made Harry's heart leap in a way it never had before. For Harry, it was like a pigment of his imagination.

Before his sight could travel to the south, he closed his eyes and sucked in a heavy breathe, stopping himself from doing something he wasn't allowed to. He opened his eyes again, but to not let them look where they shouldn't have, his mouth was gaping when he stammered in shocked faze.

"W-what a-are you wearing.......?"

Louis tilted his head to the side in confusion, before looking down at himself. Realization hit him hard, when he actualized what he was wearing. His eyes widened to the size of saucer and In that instant he turned around, crossing his arms in front of him attempting to cover his bare body.

But before he could turn away with shyness, blossom spread across his face, turning it from golden divine into blushing beauty. In that moment Louis felt his body flush warm and blood pounding in his ears to make it hard to think enough that he was as bare on the back as he was in the front.

Harry almost choked on his own spit when Louis turned his back to him. Because if Harry wasn't enough captivated to the beautiful sight before, then he was bewitched to it now ; more than he could have ever been by anything or anyone .

Louis was the definition of perfection. His lean body looking smooth and toned, out of the sheer shirt, making it look heavenly. His curvy back leading down to the dip of the bottom of his spine. Harry wanted to avert his eyes from where they were moving to Louis' bum, cladded with a flower printed black knicker, but this time he could not. It was another painfully gorgeous sight for Harry, as Louis' knicker wasn't fully covering his ample globes. The golden skin was poking out of the fabric, where it wasn't hiding his perfectly rounded bottom. Even though it was hidden by the hem of his transparent long shirt, it was doing enough damage to his sane thoughts.