8. SWEET AUSTIN .

(June 2016, Austin)

The flight from New York to Austin + taxi ride from airport to Louis' apartment took almost 4 and a half hour. So they reached at Louis' apartment around at 10 pm. The couple was exhausted from the whole long day and just wanted to hit the sack but their empty stomachs were not really agreeing with them. So as soon as they reached there, Louis ordered some takeouts from one of his favorite restaurants.

When Louis hang up the phone and turn around to look at Harry he found him looking at his photograph display on the wall. So he slowly went towards him and stood beside him. Harry felt his presence and turned around to him,

"You've decorated your apartment really beautifully

"You've decorated your apartment really beautifully. And I really like these photos and the way you displayed them on the wall ." he said to him while looking at the photos again.

"Thanks. But when you're living away from your family, these things really do cheer you up, don't they." he says to him while looking at the photos and Harry nods his head in yes.

After that Louis gives him a tour of his apartment and askes him if he wanted to change before the food comes. So Harry changed in the bedroom while Louis changed his clothes in the bathroom.

Louis was taking out the dishes when there was a knock on the front door. He was about to go get it but Harry beats him to it. He gets the food from the delivery boy and handed it to Louis.

Louis went back to the door after putting the food in kitchen, with his wallet to pay for the food but Harry was already closing the door. So he asked,

" Hey did the guy left already, I haven't paid him yet?"

" oh I paid him. Don't worry about that." Harry said and went into the kitchen without noticing the frowned look on Louis' face. When Harry turned around to look at him and saw the frown on his face, he asked,

" Are you ok?"

" Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine

" Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." he said avoiding his eyes.

" No seriously what happened, did I do something wrong?" he asked again with calm and concern in his voice.