23. "Baby, You're Perfect."

[ A/ N : I would looooooooove to dedicate this chapter to one of my sweetheart, AlexaBane97. Because I'm in love with her story, " The Unknown Waters". Love you, M. 😘 ]

Word count : 11k

****************************

( August 2016, London)
.

It's been a month since Louis had that nightmare and made the decision to start working again. The very next day of when Louis made his mind, he reached out to his office in London, to make the further progress to start his job there. Within a week Louis started working and ever since then, the couple's life became really busy with their work. Harry decided to hire a maid because until then, Louis used to serve the supper for the three of them each day. Not because Harry ever forced him to, but because Louis asked to take care of the kitchen 'till he was free.

But when Louis started working, then there was no way that Harry would let him do that, and specifically not on working days. So that's when he started to look for a maid, Anne advised him to call Charlie for the job. Charlie, a really sweet lady, who was in her early 50s. She used to babysit Harry and Gemma as well when they were kids. So when Harry asked for Louis and Gemma's opinion on that, they gave their affirmation.

From the day on, Charlie goes to their home and makes three times of meals for all of them (including herself) and leaves the place after dinner. Harry offered her to stay with them but she politely refused the offer. But then Harry rented her a house a couple of blocks away from their house and refused to take no for an answer.

---------

Right now Louis was at work and was going to his cabin after wrapping up a meeting with some important clients. He's one of the 5 members of his company's PR team. Louis used to do the same thing in Austin, so it wasn't that hard for him to catch up with work, and the help that he got from his co-workers was more than enough for him. Everyone in the company was really welcoming towards him.

When Louis got back into his cabin, without waisting a second he threw his files on the table and rushed to sit down on his chair. He closed his eyes and rested his head back on the chair . He was in the meeting from ever since he came to office and now it was 1: 35 in the afternoon. Because he was too tired and slightly stressed about the meeting, he didn't realize the company he had in the room. But when he felt two hands started messaging his shoulders, his eyes flew open, he jerked the hands off his body standing up and roared, "WHAT THE FUCK !" with a furious voice that made the person standing behind him took a few steps back away from him. When Louis turned around to look at the person with murderous look, his eyes widened in shock.

" Whoa, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Harry said with his hands up in surrender and face shining with a smile.

" Harry, what the hell. I was about to punch you. Why did you do that ?" Louis said when the sudden adrenaline pumping through his veins, started to slow down.

" Why would you do that to someone who was only trying to help you ?" Harry chuckled and get near him looking him in the eyes.

" If that 'someone' was 'trying' to help me then he should have made his existence known to me, in the room. Because no way in hell I'm going to let someone touch me like that and get away without getting punched." Louis said air quoting the words and folded his hands in front of him.

Harry looked at Louis' face and couldn't help himself but to think, how cute and hot Louis looks when he gets angry. He bites his bottom lip, doing a poor job of hiding his fond, when he started closing the distance between them with each step. Louis who was supporting a frown on his face 'till now , when he looked at Harry's mischievous face and the way he was coming to him like a lion stalking its prey, he started to feel flutter inside him.