21. "Yes, I Did."

[ A/N : Hey guys, so the long-awaited chapter of #ArrangedToLove is finally here. I know it took me really long time to update this one (which I promised to update probably 2 days ago, but because of my job, I could not find enough time to finish it.). So from now on, I'm not going to make any promises. 😜 And as an apology, I'm giving you this 8k words long chapter.

I'm dedicating this chapter to my beautiful girl NialllerAndLarry  , and you'll find the reason for it at the end of the chapter.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Happy Birthday, Mum Jay. 👼
🌸
Belated First Happy Birthday to Little Bear (22 March) 🎂
🌸
Happy 2 year anniversary of Mind of Mine 🎈🎈
🌸
Happy One Year Anniversary of Harry's solo music. 🎈
🌸
3 Years of being strong as ever to all of my ot5 stans. 👌 ]

********************

(6 July 2016, London)
.

Louis ran inside the house with his tiny yet fast steps, laughing and telling Harry to stop following him, but Harry was just laughing out loud while chasing him. Louis tried to close the door but Harry was fast enough to get there and caught his wrist. Harry tried to get a hold of Louis, but he just shrugged his hand from Harry's grip and ran inside the house further more.

" God.... you're so fast." Harry called out running after him.

" I know, that's why I'm telling you to quit wasting your time, I'm not going into that pool." Louis said looking straight into Harry's eyes, circling around the dinning table, Harry on the other side, when they reached to the dinning area.

They both were again acting like little kids playing around the table, giggling at each other and running after another.

" I don't think that you can escape from the situation, BooBear ." Harry smirked, while emphasising the word 'BooBear' just to distract him by making him annoyed with the name. And it kind of worked, when Louis stopped moving and looked at him angrily.

" Don't you call m.........." but before he could complete his sentence, Harry caught him.

" Gotcha."

"Ahhhh.... Harry, that's cheating..... Leave me." he shrieked when arms appeared suddenly from nowhere and tightened on his waist. He tried to fight against the grip but Harry lifted him up above the ground from behind.

Harry's arms wrapped around Louis' body tightly, his hands holding Louis' thighs carefully folding them to his chest

Harry's arms wrapped around Louis' body tightly, his hands holding Louis' thighs carefully folding them to his chest. Harry's wet naked chest was rubbing on Louis' t-shirt cladded back. The thin cloth was creating a barrier between the two skin to spare any contact. But Louis could feel the heat radiating through his body, where Harry's hot heavy breaths were hitting on his neck and the way Harry was holding him with his arms, and the way his cold hands were placed under his thighs.