3. Proposal, Insecurities and Conditions. (Part - 2)

First of all,
Happy Birthday to my Sweet Little Laddu aka Niall Horan.
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🍗🍰🍕🍔🍩
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

You are a simple yet the most amazing , irresistibly charming person and a true inspiration for all of us

You are a simple yet the most amazing , irresistibly charming person and a true inspiration for all of us. You are a greatest and sweetest human being and an even better person I know. May your year filled with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories and God bless you with wonderful times ahead. I wish peace, happiness, great life for you Bub. And don't forget that age is just a number so never stop yourself from being what you really are , wishing you many more glories in life. Happy Birthday my lovely Angel.

***********

(April 2016 , San Antonio )
.

Louis was going through his Instagram when Jay knocked on the door. He replied with 'come in' and Jay poked her head through the slightly open door,

" Hey Boo..."

" oh hey mum , come on in why are you standing there."

"I thought you fell asleep or something, 'cause you looked a bit tired earlier. Are you feeling any better now ? "

"Naaaa.... I'm fine. Was just bit upset from what I saw at the shopping center but now I'm good. You said you wanted to talk about something, go ahead. "

By now Louis was sitting by the headboard on his bed and Jay at other end of the bed. She was still not sure, how to ask the question but she had to. So without getting worked up anymore she asked the most random question to Louis,

" well it's been a while since we talked with each other or share our secrets with each other. And now that you're here I just wanted to talk I guess."

she laughs a little fake laugh. Tried to make it all seem normal and not awkward but she was failing miserably. Louis knows Jay more than anyone else and sometimes more than her own self. So he got the gist that she was trying to hide something, "Mum...... You do know that I know you better than your own self, right ? Now common spill the beans and tell me what is the matter ? "

Jay huffs annoyingly because he was right, and she really was a bad actor. So she finally gives up and asked him," Boo, do you have anyone special in your life ? I mean do you like someone? "

At first Louis looked at Jay confused but when he sees concern in her eyes. He sits up straight and replies carefully,
" No Mum. I don't have any one, haven't found the right person yet. But why are you suddenly asking me this, is everything okay. "

Jay already knew about the fact that Louis didn't had anyone.But she was still being really careful with his only son's feelings and try not to hurt him,

"Yes, everything is good don't worry. I was just curious if you have anyone that I didn't know. Because the next thing I'm going to ask you is depends on it. I never want to hurt you, you know that right . "