12. Junior Harry

(June 2016, London)
.

It wasn't a good thing to wake up that early in the morning or wasn't his intentions to wake up too. Because he was feeling that comfortable where he really was.

But when he tried to turn on the other side, he felt himself pinned down and wrapped into his duvet . There was something or someone to be exact that was the cause of it and Louis knew exactly who that person was ; His Husband.

Louis didn't realize how close Harry's face was to him until he felt a warm breath on his exposed neck. He felt a shudder run down his spine and gave him goosebumps all over his body.

He never felt the way before because he never let anyone to get this close to him ever. And he couldn't blame Harry for this even, because he was the one who sneakily snuggled into him last night.

After a few seconds he tried to get relax and fall asleep again but that was not possible now. Because as soon as Louis made himself a bit more comfortable in the position , Harry snuggled into him more and hold him close and tight than before.

Louis wanted to screech out of nervousness so badly because not only Harry was holding him close but he also stuffed his nose in Louis' neck

Louis wanted to screech out of nervousness so badly because not only Harry was holding him close but he also stuffed his nose in Louis' neck. Harry was nuzzling into his exposed skin while inhaling his scent. Louis was literally feeling the sparks and butterflies together in his body and tummy.

His face was red like a cherry and his breathing was really fast, the goosebumps were still intact. He never thought that anything in the world would be able to make him feel like this. This feeling was so foreign to him and he would never admit it but he was loving this feeling.

A few moments later when Harry stopped nuzzling and finally settled down into his side cuddling him close, Louis fell asleep with a smile on his face and tinted cheeks.

Two hours later when Harry woke up, his face was still nuzzled in Louis' neck. When his eyes fluttered opened he started smiling at view and remembering what he saw last night.

He stayed still in the position but his eyes were working for him, he was exploring each and every single part that was in his sight with adoration , he might not get this close to him soon.

His eyes were roaming from Louis' cheekbones to the slightly visible collarbone. He wanted to caress each part of his face and neck that was exposed to him with soft touches and kisses.. But he shook his head to clear all those thoughts out of his mind ; he would never do anything like this until Louis himself gives him permission for that.

But if he stole a feather like kiss from Louis' cheeks before getting up and slowly removing his arm beneath his head, then that is no one's business, after all he is his husband.

He smiled at himself and once more looked at the sleeping figure. Covering him properly with the duvet, he left the bed to do his morning routine.