36. "Always In My Heart."

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES, LET ME KNOW, PLEASEEEEEEE !

-

I already left the hint at the end of the last chapter about the next update but no one noticed I guess... 🙆
⬇️
(A/N : WBSYIACOD ! )
⬇️
(Will be seeing you in a couple of days !)

Also the threats I received about the next update ....... Phew.. 😳

-

P. S. This chapter was supposed to be posted on 2nd October but I couldn't on the day and then I was going to post it on 3rd but Internet services were down in my city for 48 hours. We just got them back, so here it is. And I fucking had to walk out of our house to post this because the signal was very low!

MY DARLING DOVES....... Please pretend that It's STILL 2nd October, the day AIMH tweet was created.

Happy AIMH day ! 💚💙

--

Word Count : 13.5 k

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(October 2016, London)

---

" Harold, can we talk for a minute ? "

Niall heard some shuffling from the other end of the line for a while before a voice came.

" Niall! Niall ! "

Niall's eyebrows frowned as he focused on Harry's loud voice.

" Harry, are you okay?"

" Niall, Lou ! He's... He's..."

His eyes widened as he hit the break when he pulled his car on the side of the road.

" What happened, Harry ? Where is Louis? "

But then he could hear him crying through the speakers. His heart dropping with every passing moment, eyes flickering.

" Harry, talk to me. What's going on? Where is Louis, is he okay ? Are you okay ?"

" He's not breathing, Niall. My Lou's not breathing ! " he screamed the last sentence and Niall's heart skipped a beat.

" What!" he gasped as his hands started shaking over the driving wheel.

" Please help me, Niall . He's not breathing. I can't lose him ! Come home. I need you. " he was crying outrageously.

Taking a few deep breaths to contain his emotions, Niall nodded to himself, " I'm coming, Harry, I'm coming to you. Don't you worry. "

The moment call was disconnected, he hit the paddle hard, not giving two shits about any traffic signal and was driving as fast as possible to get to his best friend.

---

When Niall saw an ambulance entering the Styles compound, his heart began to race. He drove as fast as he could to get there.

Hitting the breaks, Niall didn't waste any time to jump off the car and rushed to the door where one of the medics were about to knock .

" I've got the keys !" Niall rushed to put the key into the lock and opening the door in one swift motion.

" Harry !" his eyes frantically looking around for his friend, " Where are you ?"

"In here !" a loud cry came from kitchen.

And everyone was rushing in the direction.

Niall's feet slipped around the corner when he stopped abruptly at the door. His heart stopped when his eyes found the two on the floor.