29. "Goodnight, Mr. Tomlinson."

🗨️Comment 🌟Vote 🙃

Word Count :18 K

_____________

Follow me on

Insta @ 5angels.1direction.1famiy

Twitter @ Rayne_Dreams

.

(October 2016, London)
.

" What the fuck are you doing in my house ?"

Niall's whole body was trembling. The thing he was most afraid of was actually happing. This was the reason he didn't want to come or even stay in the house, but he had to. The anger and the hate in his Harry's eyes for him was too much for him to live with.

" Answer me." Harry growled as he dropped his bag on the floor before marching up to him.

" Ha-harry please listen to me. It's not what you are th-th-" Niall took immediate steps back to maintain enough distance between them.

" Oh yeah, then what the fuck am I thinking, do enlighten me then ? " He folded his arms over his chest.

" Harry I didn't come here to meet Gemma - "

And those words were enough to make Harry lose his temper. He felt rage running through his veins like lava as he dashed towards him with full force.

" How dare you take her name in front of me-"

______

Louis was in the kitchen, on his tiptoes, trying to take out something from cabinet above his head, when he heard Harry's loud voice first time. He jerked back in shock and his hand hit the flour box that was next to it, resulting it fall over his head . The lid of the box wasn't close properly.

Louis started coughing and sneezing while rubbing his head where the box hit. His face, hair and clothes were all covered in white powder, making him look like a ghost. He shook his head and dusted off some of the flour to make himself see clearly and that's when he heard Harry's voice again.

Louis' eyes widened when he realized what was going on, and he was rushing outside. He nearly slipped on the powdered floor a couple of times before he successfully managed to run out of the kitchen.

When he saw how Harry was about to jump on Niall, he ran and jumped over the sofa to push him back and create a few feet of distance between them.

" Harry, no !"

" Louis, get away from me ! How dare he come inside my house and is taking my sister's name in front of me !" He was shouting at the wide eyed boy who was looking at him in fear, while standing like a statue.

Louis was trying to make him stop screaming, " Harry, please keep your voice low."

He tried to place his hand on Harry's lips but that made him even more furious as he jerked his hand away from his mouth, glaring down at him.

" Don't tell me to keep my voice low. And how dare you let him enter my house, when I said it clearly that he's not welcome here anymore ? "

" I will tell you to keep your voice low. And this is not only your house but mine as well. " Surprisingly, Louis wasn't backing off either as he stood up to him with hard eyes.

Harry only rolled his eyes, taking a few steps away from him and ran his hand through hair. Then his eyes moved to Niall.

" You, what the hell are you still waiting here for, get the fuck out ! "