30. (Part II) "ZAYN NO !"

IMPORTANT :

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS CYCLE

Next Story In Line To Update :

One chapter of "Soulmates" and then "I Will Look After You"

🗨️Comment 🌟Vote 🙃

Word Count : 14 K

( Warning : There is a part in this chapter that could come triggering for some of you. So I have put a warning before it starts, please read carefully.)

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

💭 FLASHBACK 💭
.

Liam was meeting one of his new clients at a restaurant. He was supposed to be attending this meeting with Niall but he happened to attend another meeting with Zayn. It was around 8 in the evening now . He arrived at 7 and the meeting was going smoothly.

" Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity, Mr. Semmens ."

" Don't thank me, young man, it should be my grandson you should be thanking. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be right now sitting here with you. He made me go through with each and every single big events your company has arranged. And I must say, I'm impressed with your hard work. "

" I'm not the only one to give all the credit for this, Sir. I wouldn't be here without my 2 friends. I'm really sorry that they couldn't join us this evening. It would be an honour for both of them. "

The 72 year old man shook his head with a smile on his pale face.

" You don't have to apologize, Son. It was a last minute plan. I would have given you much more time to arrange this meeting, but I'm flying out to the States tomorrow and Adam was persistent for this meeting. I am happy that I met you, and we'll arrange a proper meeting when I'll be back in 2 weeks."

Liam felt relieved. Richard Semmens was the owner of one of the most prestigious event management companies in USA. Although his son and grandsons were handling the business, but he was still in command. So getting an okay from him was like signing a real contract.

They talked for a couple of minutes more before Mr. Semmens said goodnight to Liam and left. The meeting didn't go long as he anticipated it and he was thank full for it.

He stayed on the table for a while more and ordered a Pineapple & Strawberry Sangria to calm his mind . It was a mocktail, he did not want to drink any alcohol as he had to drive home.

After a few minutes, his drink was almost finished when someone called his name. Someone he didn't want to see anymore.

" Liam." Demi said standing behind him, nervously.

Liam closed his eyes trying to calm himself down. After few moments, he turned around to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

" Hey !" She gave him a smile.

" I'm sorry if I sound rude, but what do you want, Demi ?" He asked turning around his face.

Demi closed her eyes. She knew Liam would not like to talk to her. And she was more than okay with that. But she needed to talk to him. One last time.

" Can we talk for a few minutes ? Please ? " She asked, coming in from of him but still not sitting without Liam's permission.

Liam's jaw clenched as he picked up his drink and took a big gulp from it. Demi knew that Liam was pissed.