14. "NIALL HORAN."

(June 2016, London)
.

It was 2 days later, Gemma and Louis were at the grocery store looking around for kitchen supplies.

Gemma was taking a day off to help Louis with arranging his clothes and other stuff in his room ; a day before he got his luggage back from airport.

They finished early and thought about having a lunch break. But they were almost out of everything in the kitchen, and that's why they decided to go out for lunch and grocery shopping.

Gemma was now in front of the cereal aisle and was trying to get Coco puffs from the higher shelf, but she couldn't even reach to the shelf to touch it. She looked around but there was no one to help, so again she tried and bounced on her tip toes to get to the shelf and again failed.

She was about to give up when someone snaked their arms around her and lift her up. She shrieked in shock and was about to punch the pervert but when she heard him saying, "Don't kick me. It's me, your handsome boyfriend." she huffed and smiled at him and said, "So stop doing that or else one day you will get a black eye." and they both started laughing looking at each other with fond.

The guy gestured her to get the cereal. When the task was done, he gently put her down. But before Gemma could thank her, she noticed something different about him and she screached in happiness,

" oh my god, when did you do this...?" and she started inspecting the transformation she always asked him to do.

"Well..... last night. You always wanted them to be like this, right." he said smiling at her happiness. Gemma nodded her head and hugged him close.

"I Love You, I Love You, I Love You soooooooo much...... Thank you for doing this.... You're looking so amazing." her eyes were twinkling in appreciation and she was unable to hide her smile when she pulled back from the hug.

The guy slowly brushed some hair away from her eyes and cupped her face with his hands. He was gently stroking her face with the pad of his thumb, while looking at her in the eyes with so much love.

" I'm sorry Gem, I'm really sorry for my behaviour that day." he said before kissing her temple and pressing his cheek on her hair while hugging her close. She sighed happily at the warmth of his embrace and nuzzled into him.

"You had your reasons for that and it was my mistake to not tell you about it. So I should be the one saying sorry, not you."

"No, I can understand why you did that. And that's why I'm sorry, I lashed out on you for not telling me." he pulled her back and again cupped her face between his palms.

" I know but we shou......mmmmfffhhhmmm" before Gemma could protect any more the guy rolled his eyes at her stubbornness and pulled her close to shut her mouth with his own pair of lips.

The kiss was sweet and simple, there was no tongue involved. It was a bit shocking for her at the start but when Gemma felt the warm lips, she melt down in his embrace and get close to him wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss was a mixture of apologies and forgiveness .

"Gemma I got almost everything in the lis........." Louis was standing there with his mouth gaping like a fish, after witnessing the scene.

As soon as Gemma heard his voice, she scramble away from the guy with shocked eyes. She was looking between her boyfriend's pale and Louis shocked face back and forth . The guy's back was facing Louis.

"Lou...... oh you got everything. Good now let's go." she started walking towards the door but Louis stopped her,

"Wait...." he was still looking at the guy's back.