26. (Part II) ICARUS FALLS

In honor of our unimaginably talented Bear aka Zayn, I am dedicating this poorly written chapter to him and naming it as well with his second master piece.

"ICARUS FALLS"

Also, I made a manip for his album cover, as a tiny thank you .

🗨️Comment  🌟Vote  🙃

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🗨️Comment  🌟Vote  🙃

Word Count : 13K

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(August 2016, London)

After Louis left the booth to go after Zayn, everyone was now sitting in an awkward silence, sipping on their drinks.

One of Niall's hand was curled up in fist, resting over his knees while other was gripping his champagne glass way to tight, eyes glaring at glass in fury. He just couldn't get Zayn's face out of his mind when Demi hugged him.

'How dare she ! After doing all of that, how dare she tried to touch him !' Niall's brain was about to burst.

" Let it go, Niall. Don't think about her." Gemma said, rubbing his back, when she noticed his jaws clenching and red eyes.

Harry and others looked at the two as well .

" I can't, Gem. Whenever I see her face, I just want to punch the lights out of her. I never hated someone as much as I hate that --"

Niall stopped himself from saying the word. Even if she did the disgusting things, Niall knew his limits. And if he crossed it, then there would be no difference between him and her.

But that didn't stop the other two girls sitting around the table.

" Bitch." Gemma and Perrie said together, making everyone around the table to snigger, except for Liam. He wasn't looking at anyone in the eyes.

Harry put his glass on the table as he patted Niall's forearm over the table.

" We are here to protect our baby, so chill. Now that we know about her, we won't let it happen the repeat of last time. Right, Liam ?"

Everyone's eyes locked on to the guy, who was sitting with his head down in shame.

Liam looked up and only nodded his head.

" Never, again." he dared to look at Niall, who's cold stare was digging holes in his skull.

None of the two boys said anything but kept looking at each other. Niall's harsh eyes, piercing through Liam's vulnerable ones. Everyone's mood turned into rather serious than enjoyable.

Suddenly someone's phone started ringing, making the tensed atmosphere around the table to break for a few seconds. Liam and Niall looked away from each other.