Surprise Chapter "Ready For Today ?"

(Updates the chapter after million years and again hides away into a black hole for million more.😝😝😝😝😝)

Important ⬇️

P. S.
Please Treat People With Kindness.

And that includes Eleanor too. It's a humble request to you all. If you don't have anything positive to say about her then don't say anything. Your words may not affect her sometimes, but each and every time when you curse her, the little angel inside your heart, gets tainted. Try to become a Larrie that spreads love not hate. Never stop loving Larry, but loving and being supportive to someone doesn't mean that you have to become a worse person than the one you are against.

Thank you. - Rayne. 😊

Word count : 15k

******************

(Previously : Louis and Harry spent the day together at the beach and had dinner with family. Harry proposed Louis to become his boyfriend, which he said yes to. Now Louis was in his room when he got a call from an unknown number, while Harry was with Robin, downstairs. )

August 2016, Holmes Chapel
.

" Hello ?"  Louis answered the call.

After a few seconds of silence, a gravelly voice came out of the speaker.

" Hey there, boyfriend !"

Louis pulled his eyebrows together in confusion before he looked at phone number. 

" Harry, is that you ?"

" Well..... as far as I know, I'm the only boyfriend you have right now. Or are you seeing someone else behind my back, huh Mr. Styles ?" Louis could imagine Harry's grinning face.

Harry was trying to act cheeky, so Louis thought of doing the same.

" I have to say that you are correct on that one. I do have another person that I'm seeing for a few months now. He came into my life way before you did . "

Suddenly there was silence for a while on the other end of the line, before Harry's voice came out from the speaker , more dry this time.

" Don't ever say that, not even in a joking way, Lou. I don't like that kind of jokes ."

Louis bit his bottom lips, trying to control his laugh and continued teasing him more.

" Well, I'm just stating the facts here. I know you don't like lies so that's why I told you, when you asked. " Louis said and turned to his side, pulling Harry's pillow into his chest.

" Lou, please. Stop saying that. " Harry's voice was getting serious with every passing second.

" You asked me, if I was seeing someone behind your back and I AM seeing someone, way before you even become my boyfriend." Louis said in a matter of fact way, before he stopped talking.

It took a while before Harry's low growled could be heard through the speaker, " And that is ? "

" My husband. " Louis said simply, a fond smile appeared on his face.

Suddenly the line went silent from both sides, but Louis could hear Harry's heavy breathing.

" Harry ? " Louis murmured.

" Yes. "

" Are you okay ? "

" I swear to God, one day you'll be the death of me. Do you know how fast my heart is beating right now ? I could've had a heart attack. "