30. (Part I) " I Can't Sleep."

IMPORTANT : Hey guys, I need your help with something. I'll mention it at the end of the second part (30, Part II ) of the chapter. And I'd be really grateful if you could help me with it. Thank you so much. I love you all.

Also. Please keep up with my message board to get information about my updates on the story progress and other things. 😊

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ❤️

🗨️Comment  🌟Vote  🙃

Word Count : 15 K

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

( October , 2016)
.

When Louis woke up the next morning he was alone in the bed. He turned around to look beside him and found the empty space cold. A sad sigh passed through his lips as he put his head back on the pillow. His eyes looking at the ceiling and mind contemplating if what happened the previous night was real or just a dream. But the slight burn over his neck, where Harry's teeth scraped last night, was a proof that it was all real.

Then where was Harry ?

He blindly reached for his phone to check the time. As he unlocked the phone, it was showing 7:06 am. He felt like crying. Was Harry angry with him that much that he didn't even want to face him after everything ? He hated that he was already crying. He didn't know why, but recently he cries a lot and on little things. Maybe he was getting mad.

He sniffled, wiping his tears. After taking a few deep breaths, he pulled the blanket off his body and got out of the bed. Putting his phone on the bedside table, Louis made his way to the bathroom to get fresh.

After emptying his bladder, he walked a couple of steps to wash his hand in basin. He didn't even look up at his face in the mirror as he was washing his hands with a pout on his lips. But when he was done washing, he did.

Louis' face frowned to concentrate as he  looked at the mirror. There were a couple of sticky notes stuck together on each other right in the middle of the mirror. He put his hands on the counter to lean his body in and read what it said. And suddenly his eyes widened. His face lit up like a light bulb as he started rubbing his hands on his t-shirt to dry them before he was ripping off the notes from the mirror.

" Morning Lou,

I'm sorry, I didn't wake you up. I left early in the morning, had a meeting in Oxford. Didn't want to disturb your sleep, you looked cozy. "

That's what the first note said before he looked at the second one.

" I intended to tell you about the meeting last night, but then I forgot because of...

I'm sorry, Boo. "

Louis understood what that sorry was about. And he chuckled a watery laugh at the name before continuing with the third note.

" It can take a bit longer today, so don't  worry if I'm not home by the dinner time. And I'll talk to mum later. "

And then he moved to the last note.

" P. S.

I'll see you when I get home. - H  xx "

Louis' face was stretching wide in a big smile as he was looking down at the notes with tears in his eyes, other hand covering his mouth to not sob out loud.

And if he spent the next couple of minutes crying, holding those notes to his chest, then no one has to know about it. Specially not a certain tall curly hair guy.