35. "Look, Daffodils !"

I'M SO FOOKIN SORRY, I COULDN'T POST THIS CHAPTER on 28th! I planned to do it yesterday before midnight but then I fell asleep  !!!!! I'm sorryyyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭

————

*in Harry's loud voice*

ANNIVERSARY

a/n  :  I know Y'all won't be liking this but there is only a little Larry in this chapter. So..... Sorry about that as well. But the good thing is that siblings drama ends here.

——

Word Count : 6.5 k

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(October 2016, London)

———

Niall, who was watching the two from his chair through tears, when couldn't find the will to stay away from them anymore, asked quietly, " Can I join the hug too, I'm feeling left out here?"

Gemma's eyes shifted to him as a smile peeked on her lips, " Sure."

But the next word which came out of Harry's mouth shocked both of them.

"No!"

Niall's eyes widened, smile disappearing from him face.

" Harry ?" Gemma too was looking at her brother a little unsure after they pulled back from the hug.

Harry wiped her face with his sweater sleeves before fixing her hair behind her ear,
" I'm not done with him yet. " his eyes were not meeting with her as he spoke.

Gemma's heart skipped as she looked at him and then to Niall biting her lips when Harry stood up from the floor, pulling her up with him.

The siblings walked a couple of steps to Harry's desk before Harry pulled a chair for her next to Niall, making sure that she was comfortable in her seat. Kissing on top of her hair with a smile on his face, he rounded the table to go back to his seat while fixing his clothes.

The two were staring at him silently, pulling the sleeves of his turtleneck before going through the desk drawers, looking for something. Both of them took the same breath when Harry spoke next.

" Now, after everything that we've concluded here just now, Niall, would you tell me, on who's name this company is?"

Niall blinked, not really expecting such question. He was confused for few moments, only came out of his thoughts when he heard Harry clearing his throat.

The Owner of the building was staring at his way with a raised brow when Niall looked.

" D —Des. Your father."

Harry nodded, biting back a smile at his nervousness.

" And who helped him to made this company what it is today?" He was going through his phone while with other hand he was noting down something on his notepad.

Niall fixed himself on his seat, looking at his side for split second before reply, " Anne and Robin. "

Gemma was twisting her hands under the table looking between the two, chewing on her bottom lip.

The next question came out of Harry's mouth several moments later with him putting the items in his hands down on the desk and focusing on Niall, " And what I've done in the past four years ?" He was looking at him expectedly.

Niall's brows twitched at the question. He looked at Gemma and found her in the same situation.

" Answer truthfully, Horan."