26. (Part I) "Maybe More."

Oi Oi...! 😎
Hey there, Doves !! 😍
Long time no see, Aye!!! 😆

3 IMPORTANT THINGS TO ANNOUNCE :

1.  I'M SO FOOKIN SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME !!! 🙏

2.  The first part of this chapter (5k words) is a little bribe to get you all's forgiveness . 🙈

3.  Chapter 26 is divided into three different parts. So it means you will get 7 chapters in this cycle instead of 5. (take it as another bribe for your forgiveness 😘)

.

🗨️Comment 🌟Vote , Please 🙃

Word count : 10.6 K

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(29 August 2016, London)

Louis was sitting on the sofa in the living room. He was working on his laptop with full concentration, with his reading glasses on and a steaming cup of tea resting beside him, on the table. He was given a day off specially to recheck all of their itineraries and start to update on the holiday destinations before the holiday season begins.

-

It's been a few days since they came back from Holmes Chapel. Jay and Anne as well come back with them and stayed for a few days in London, until Jay needed to go back to America. It was quite emotional for Louis to let her go at the airport, but just like always, Harry was there to hold him close as he cried, waving his mother goodbye at the airport terminal.

After that, the days went by swiftly. Louis and Harry got comfortable around each other even more. They would share kisses randomly, here and there. Example, if Louis was working or standing somewhere in the house, Harry would walked up to him from behind and just kiss him. And Louis loved such kind of random surprise kisses.

There were no big rules for them, except for few unspoken ones. The morning kiss after waking up, one before leaving for work, one kiss after coming back from work and the most important one, never go to sleep without a kiss.

Sometimes these kisses would turn into full on snogging, which most probably occurs in the evening. And both of them shared them quite openly and with a lot of passion.

So yeah, they both were in a really good place with each other.

-

Louis just put his cup back on the table after taking a sip, when a loud voice boomed into the house, making him almost fall out of the sofa, he was sitting on.

"Louehhhh !"

Louis barely managed himself from falling by putting his hand on the table to adjusted back on his place, when Harry's voice called for him again.

"Louis help !"

Louis' eyes widened in fear as he put his laptop aside and sprinted towards the stairs. He nearly crashed into the door frame of their bedroom as he rushed to get inside .

" I'm here, what happened ?! " He asked frantically, looking around in the room.

His eyebrows pulled in confusion, when he couldn't find the source of the voice. There was no one in the room.

"Harry, where are you ?"

"I'm in here!" the voice came from their walk-in closet.

Louis immediately rushed inside the closet.