Shamless promo

I'm so sorry to do this but this is a shameless self Oromo of my new book, Agent With a Shotgun. I just published the character aesthetics, prologue and the first two chapters. It would really mean a lot if you guys would check it out. I am really proud of it, its finished but I am waiting to upload more chapters. Probably on an update schedule.

This is also going to be my way of saying that i am probably definitely not coming back to write in this book. I have grown out of my fanfiction writing phase. I still see people reading and voting on these one shots and thank you to everyone for reading them all. It really does mean a lot. I know people enjoyed my writing in this book but I have moved onto to other things.

It would mean so much if you guys would check out my other book that is not a fanfiction. Especially if you like Criminal Minds or are a true crime fan. I think you would really enjoy that book.

I also made a tik tok account. It's loverof.high

I'll be posting little sneak peeks of the new book on there occasionally and others that I'll be working on so if you're interested, you should check that out.

Again, thank you to everyone who has read this book and is continuing to read it, it does mean a lot.

Thank you <3
-Lyd