Your first hickey?

Requested by CarlyEverett6

----

Ashton's POV

At the moment, I was at home alone with my boyfriend Luke and he was kissing me.

We've been making out for at least 10 minutes now, and I want to do something other than make out.

"Luke," I mumble against his lips. "Let's watch a movie."

He groaned but finally pulled away, "Ok. As long as I can cuddle you." I giggled.

"Of course. That's the reason I suggested it, so we can cuddle."

He laughed but nodded. I took Luke's hand in mine and we walked downstairs to the lounge. He sat on the couch while I went to out in a movie.

I chose the movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because we both love it and it's a great movie.

About less than halfway through the movie, Luke began to kiss along my neck.

"Lukey, can you not do that? You might leave a mark." I tell him.

"I won't I promise." Luke responds.

"You better not. If you do, I won't kiss you for a whole week." I threaten. He gaps at me.

"You wouldn't dare." He says playfully, gasping slightly.

"I do too dare, but, that's only if you leave a mark." I reply back. He rolled his eyes and smiled before continuing to place kisses all over my neck and shoulder.

At one point, I could feel Luke begin to lick and suck and I didn't stop him. How could I?

I bit my lip and craned my neck to the side, ignoring the rest of the movie.

"I love you." Luke mumbled against my neck.

"I love you too." I say. He places one last kiss to my neck and pulls away cuddling me.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." I told him after a few minutes of silence.

"Ok baby." I get up off the couch and make my way to the downstairs bathroom.

I was washing my hands after doing what I needed to do and looked into the mirror. I saw a mark on my neck but couldn't see it clearly, so I pulled my shirt collar down a little bit and saw that there was a bruise on my neck where Luke was kissing.

I dried my hands and walked out to the living room again and glared at Luke.

"What's that look for ash? Is everything ok?" Luke asks turning off the tv and looking over at me.

"I don't know Luke, care to tell me why you left a mark on my neck when I told you not too." I responded, giving him a look.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Guess I got a little carried away. It's not that big of a deal." Luke shrugs and leans back on the couch.

"Um, Luke, how do i explain it to my mum when she gets home if she sees it. I have nothing to cover it up with, my mum doesn't have any makeup." I tell him.

He just chuckles at me,"Calm down. You act like it's the first time you've have a hickey on your neck."

I blush and change my gaze from him to the floor, silent.

"Wait a minute," Luke says walking over to me. "Is that the first hickey you've ever had?"

I silently nod my head and blush harder.

"Oh, well um," Luke says. "Ok then. Don't worry It'll be fine. It's just one little love bite and you have plenty of shirts and sweaters to cover it up.

I groan and push him away slightly,"Luke, no. I told you not to leave a mark so I wouldn't have to worry about this, but now I do so thanks." I say and walk upstairs to my room to try and find something to cover it up with.

I find a gray hoodie that I can't remember whether it's mine or Luke's.

(A/n- ik it's blurry but deal with it.)

"Ash," Luke walks into my room. "I'm sorry. Pwease forgive me." He pouts and that makes it really hard to stay mad at him.

But I keep up the act as I put the hoodie on and look into my full length mirror that's by the wall.

"Ash." Luke whines. I try hard to laugh.

He huffs and then comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Ashy," Luke whines once again. "I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me? I loooove you. I'll help you cover it up." He places a light kiss onto my shoulder.

I let out a small giggle,"I forgive you Lukey. And it's fine. I loooove you too."

"Yay," he smiles and pulls me back until we're both on my bed. "You're cute when you're mad though." Luke says.

"Ugh shut up." I groan.

Luke chuckles at me,"Never." I roll my eyes at him then we both cuddle into the pillows.

"I love you Ashton." I faintly hear Luke say.

"I love you too Luke." I mumble back before sleep overtakes me.

-----
A/n- ok so here's this. I hope it was ok for who requested it, it's kinda short so I apologize for that.

Anyway so yea, bye!!

-Lyd