Sick Birthday

What this is about: Ok so it's Ashton's birthday but sadly he begins to feel sick halfway through his birthday dinner with his family, friends, and more importantly his boyfriend Luke.
A/n- why is that picture up top me?
*****

Third person's POV

It was Ashton's birthday today. Luke woke up early to fix him a special birthday breakfast before he woke up. He was downstairs in the kitchen singing quietly to himself while baking some pancakes, with sausage and eggs for his boyfriend. While he was downstairs doing that, Ashton was upstairs in the bed with awful stomach pains. He was rolling from side to side clutching his stomach. Finally he decided to get out of bed and head into the bathroom to find some medicine to soothe it.

He found the medicine he needed, took it and began heading downstairs. Where he found his beautiful boyfriend cooking. Luke noticed him and turned around with a big smile on his face.

"Happy birthday baby." Luke said to him giving him a kiss on the lips before going back to making breakfast. "What are you making?" Ashton asked Luke.

"Your breakfast,"  Luke replied turning back towards him with a plate of food, "and it just finished. So here ya go. Special breakfast for a special guy on a very special day." They both sat down at the table and Luke handed Ashton the plate, but he pushed it away claiming he wasn't hungry.

"Are you sure? I can make something else of you'd like." Luke insisted.

"N-no. It's not that, it's just that my stomach was just hurting really bad. I took medicine so that should help." Ashton replied. "Awe ok. Hopefully you're not getting sick. That'd be really bad, especially on your birthday. Why don't we get you back to bed and rest up before the dinner with your family tonight?" Luke asked him going to put the food in the refrigerator. Ashton nodded and Luke grabbed his hand leading him upstairs into their room.

They crawled into bed with Ashton laying his head on Luke's shoulder, and Luke's armed wrapped around Ashton pulling him close.

"Why don't you go back to sleep and I'll wake you up an hour and a half before we have to leave for the dinner, how does that sound?" Luke said quietly kissing the top of Ashton's head. "Ok." Ashton mumbled in response. He snuggled closer to Luke and closed his eyes falling asleep in a matter of minutes, whilst Luke stayed awake for a little bit longer running his hands through Ashton's hair.

It wasn't long before Luke fell asleep as well, but woke up only an hour later still with Ashton's head nuzzled on his shoulder. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the alarm clock next on their bedside table.

12:36

He groaned, unraveling himself from Ashton, and then gently laying ashton back onto the bed before getting up to take a shower.

30 minutes later.....

Once he finished, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the joined bathroom. He opened the door and saw Ashton still sleeping peacefully in the bed. He was curled up in the blankets laying on his side, hands tucked under his head on the pillow.

Luke smiled fondly at his beautiful boyfriend, before getting dressed as quietly as possible without waking Ashton up, which was successful.

Luke took a look at the clock once again and saw that it was only a little after 1:00. He walked out of the bedroom after taking one last look at Ashton. Luke made his way back downstairs and sat on the couch grabbing his book and began reading.

After a few minutes of Luke reading downstairs, Ashton was slowly waking up upstairs. He opened his eyes slowly seeing that Luke was no longer in the bed with him. He sat up and stretched before getting out of the bed to find Luke. He found him on the couch reading his book.