Tickles

A/n- so this isn't a request but I'm working on them. I just felt the need to post something and I was re-reading some of my other one shots earlier and got to a part of Luke tickling Ashton and I was like "huh I should make a one shot of Luke just tickling Ashton and make it cute and fluffy" so here it is. Enjoy.

------
Ashton's POV

I walked down the hallway of my school and made my way to my locker. I was kinda surprised when I saw that my boyfriend, Luke, wasn't here yet. He normally gets here before me and waits by my locker so we can walk to class together. I shrugged it off and opened my locker, beginning to put books that I don't need away and grabbing the ones I do when I felt a pair of hands on my hips.

Suddenly, the hands began to tickle me making my squeal and giggle. I turn around and saw Luke smiling fondly at me.

"Hey baby." Luke greeted and pecked my lips.

"Don't do that," I scolded, "you know I don't like being tickled." I pouted cutely up at him making him chuckle and peck my lips again.

"I know but I had to," he says, "you were just so innocent and unsuspecting. And I knew you would giggle, and you know how much I love your giggle."

I roll my eyes playfully up at him before turning around to close my locker, "Whatever, let's go to class." I began walking away but didn't get very far before Luke grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Don't be mad at me. Pwease." Luke pouted down at me making me giggle up at him.

"I'm not mad Lukey, we actually have to go to class. You know I can't be mad at your cute little face." I tease him while I squish his cheeks. Luke pulled his face away making me pout.

He, once again, chuckled before grabbing my hand and began our walk to class.

-----
During class.....

In class all we are doing is watching some boring movie about stupid birds and animals. The room was super dark with it being rainy outside and the lights off, literally everyone was sleeping. The teacher didn't care seeing as he was close to being asleep, along with me. But Luke seemed wide awake, just not about the movie. I glanced over at him and saw that he was on his phone but not doing anything.

I yawned as I continued "watching the movie". It got the attention of Luke who put his phone away and scooted his chair closer to mine. Since we sat at the same table, it wasn't that big of a deal.

"C'mere." He whispered to me. I turned my head and saw that he had his arms opened, beckoning me into them.

I leaned into his embrace and put my legs in the chair, my feet trapped between the table leg and the cabinet next to the table. Just so my feet wouldn't slip and make my legs go straight down.

Luke wrapped an arm around my waist as I laid my head on his shoulder. He laid his head on top of mine and kept kissing the top of my head and whispering sweet nothings to me.

My eyelids began to droop when I felt Luke slip his hands underneath my sweater and ghosting his fingertips over the skin of my stomach, making me shiver.

He continued ghosting his fingers over my stomach before he actually began running his actual fingers all over my stomach, tickling me once again.

I bit my lip and buried my face in Luke's shoulder, trying to contain my giggles. Luke then began actually tickling me fully. I bit my lip harder and grabbed ahold of his hand, halting his movements.

"Stop." I whisper to him. I hear him chuckle and felt him kiss my temple before he set his head back on top of mine. I let go of his hand cautiously and it stays still. I get more comfortable and let my eyelids close. Falling asleep within seconds.