Pregant pt 2

Prompt: part 2 of one shot "pregnant"
People wanted a part 2 so here it is.

-------

6 months. It's been 6 months since Ashton told Luke he was pregnant with their baby. It's been a whirlwind, that's for sure.

A lot of mood swings and ups and downs but they managed to get through it all.

Ashton of course has a baby bump and Luke thought he couldn't get any more adorable. But boy was he was wrong. He loved the honey blonde's bump. He loved kissing the stretched skin and feeling his little baby kick.

Ashton, although, doesn't like his bump. He thinks it makes him look fat. But, of course, he could never tell Luke because Luke is so overjoyed that he was pregnant. He wishes that it would be over sooner.

----

"Hey Ashton!" Luke called, dragging Ashton's name out.

"What!" Ashton called back from the bedroom. "Come here." Luke said. He sounded really excited. Ashton groaned and got up from the bed and walked towards Luke's voice.

"What do you want?" Ashton asked.

"Look at what I bought." Luke said and held up an adorable little onesie.

"Oh my gosh, Luke," Ashton said, putting a hand on his bump, "That's adorable." He said, reaching for it.

The onesie was pink with sparkling little crowns and tiaras all over it. And in the middle it said 'daddies little princess' in swirly purple letters.

"I love it." Ashton said. And yes, they are having a girl. Hence, Luke buying one saying princess on it.

"I hoped so," Luke said, walking over to Ashton and setting his hands on either side of Ashton's bump, "Just 3 more months and she'll be here. I can't wait." He kissed Ashton's nose and smiled. Ashton nodded as he looked down. All he saw was his bump really. Another reason why he felt fat.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Luke asked when Ashton looked down. Ashton shrugged it off saying it was nothing before he took the onesie and walked back to the bedroom, leaving Luke alone and confused.

----

It was about 10:00 and Luke and Ashton were getting ready for bed. Well, Luke was. Ashton was already in pajamas and in the bed. Luke peeled off his shirt and jeans and replaced his pants with some sweats but kept is shirt off. He climbed into bed next to Ashton and turned off the bedside lamp.

Ashton turned on his side away from Luke and nuzzled his face into the pillow.

"Is everything ok?" Luke asked quietly. Ashton normally turns straight towards him and immediately buries his face in Luke's chest. He never turns away from him.

"Mhm." Ashton hums, with a voice crack. Luke knows he's upset. His voice always cracks when he's upset.

"You're lying," Luke said as he turned on the bedside lamp again, "what's wrong ash?" Ashton remained silent for a few moments before he turned around and buried his face into Luke's chest, sniffling.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Luke asked, hugging Ashton close. Ashton just shook his head. "Ash, talk to me. What's wrong? You've been acting upset more often. I'm here, you can tell me." Luke said.

"I-I-" Ashton stuttered, "I'm f-fat." He said and hid his face deeper into Luke's chest.

"What are you talking about? You're not fat. You're pregnant. Which, by the way, is incredible that you're able to even have a baby. You shouldn't feel insecure about this. It's incredible. Stop thinking of yourself like this. I don't want what happened in high school to happen again now. It won't be good. Please. Stop thinking of yourself negatively, you're nothing what you think you are." Luke said.