Wedding day

Requested by lovelashton

Here's the second out of the three requests you wanted!! Hope it's ok!!

------
Third Person's POV

Today was the day. Today, they wouldn't be just in a relationship, they would be married.

Luke and Ashton's wedding day. Today was the day. After months and months of planning the perfect wedding, it was finally time for them to tie the knot.

To say that they were nervous was an understatement. They were freaking out.

"Luke calm down! You need to relax, everything's gonna be ok." Luke's best man, Michael, says to a very nervous and anxious Luke.

"Michael I can't calm down. I'm about to get married. How did you feel when you got married?" Luke asks Michael. He was married earlier this year to his high school sweetheart and best friend since birth, Calum Hood.

Michael smiled remembering his wedding day, "I remember being nervous yea, I mean who isn't on their wedding day. But the minute I saw Calum at the end of the ulcer, everything else seemed to disappear. It was just him and me, no one else. So it all reality, there's no reason to be nervous. You'll do fine. Just keep your eyes on Ashton and speak from the heart. Ok man?"

Luke took a deep breath and nodded, "yea you're right. Thanks Mikey."

"No problem mate. Now come on. You have to get into position." Michael smiled and grabbed Luke by the arm.

"Ok, now you know how everything works. Bridesmaids or whatever the hell they're called with gay weddings. And then finally Ashton will walk out, and your heart will explode." Michael says before walking away. Luke chuckles at his best friend's words.

Soon enough all the guests made their way to their seats and a sat down. All the bridesmaids, or as Luke likes to call them, groomsmades, walked out with the best mans (a/n- idk what happens at weddings. I've never really been to one I remember and I'm prob never getting married so bear with me.) and they made their way to where they're supposed to stand.

And soon, music began to play, and all the guest rose from their seats and turned around. Out walked Ashton with his mum Anne since his father left them when he was really young. As Ashton made his way down the aisle, Luke couldn't keep his eyes off of him. He thought to himself that Ashton was absolutely the most beautiful person on the planet.

He was wearing a similar to Luke's, except his tie was different shade of blue. The two decided on doing blue as kind of the theme because Ashton loves the color blue. He loves it because Luke's eyes are blue. And every time he looks into Luke's eyes, he can see the sky. He loves looking into Luke's eyes. They make his day brighter. Just looking into his eyes, and Luke knows this, so when Ashton said he wanted blue, he couldn't say no. He knew how much it meant to Ashton.

Ashton walked down the aisle with his arm looped with Anne's, who was crying. She was giving up her oldest baby and it's all just so hard to believe. She has watched her son grow into the amazing young man who's about to be married to an amazing gentleman who's going to take great care of her little baby.

"Take good care of my boy Luke." Was the first thing Anne said to Luke when they made it to him.

"I promise I will." Luke reassured her. Anne smiled and passed Ashton over to Luke.

"Hi." Ashton said with tears in his eyes.

"Hey." Luke responded, also with tears in his eyes as well.