Drunken love

A/n: So this is based of an imagine i saw on google where it was michael and a fan but i'm switching it to lashton. I think it'll be cute. lol

Imagine: Where Ashton and Luke don't have the courage to admit they've fallen for each other unless they're drunk and they always end up hooking up but the next day they treat each other as friends like it never happened even though both of them can't forget the taste of each other but yet they can't show their feelings because they fear they might be rejected and then the other boys convince luke to have a go and he confesses his feelings and it becomes really fluffy

---------

If anyone were to look at them, they would obviously be able to tell that they were in love. However, Luke and Ashton refuse to admit they like each other; unless they're drunk. Then they would hook up, but when that's over they act as if it didn't even happen. They of course still act as if they are friends, but neither of them can shake they memory of how each other tasted or they way they felt. They way they looked at each other when they were drunk. They always wanted more, but they each were too scared of being rejected by the other. So they stuck to getting drunk and then fucking, and then as is if it never even happened. The never ending cycle with them.

-------------

The music playing at the club was getting to everyone, as well as the buzz from the alcohol. Ashton and Luke were against the back wall, hands all over one another.

"Take me back to yours." Ashton whispered against Luke's lips. Luke groaned and pulled him in for hard and feverish kiss before grabbing a hold of his wrist and dragging him through the full club to the front door. He waved down a cab and told the driver the address before getting inside the car and pulling ashton onto his lap, pulling him down for another kiss. The cab driver rolled his eyes before pulling away from the clubs entrance, going in the direction of the address Luke told him.

Luke and Ashton were in their own little world in the backseat of the cab. Ashton straddling Luke's hips, kissing him as if his life depended on it. Luke had his hands on Ashton's bum, sqeezing it every now and then, making Ashton whimper into the kiss. They were so engulfed in each, they didn't notice the car coming to stop. Not until the driver was yelling at them to get out of the car. They jumped apart and Ashton scrambled off of Luke's lap and out of the cab while Luke paid the guy before jumping out as well.

He rushed Ashton inside, locking the door behind him as Ashton pushed him up against it, taking off his jacket. Luke helped him and slid his arms out to make it easier for Ashton to take it off. Once removed, Ashton threw the jacket towards the direction of the living room. Luke slid his hands down to Ashton's thighs, signaling him to jump, which he did. He fastened his legs around Luke's slim torso as Luke carried him through the medium sized apartment Ashton has been in way too many times as just a hook up for the night. He carried him into the bedroom and laid Ashton down on the oh so soft mattress Ashton never gets tired of. Luke laid him down and one by one, a piece of clothing was removed. Until, there was nothing. Skin on skin. Body against body. As Luke prepped Ashton, he whispered to him how much he loved him. Knowing tomorrow that neither of them will remember it tomorrow, due to being drunk off their asses. Ashton whispered the words back, moaning afterwards and gripped the bed sheets. Once Luke finished prepping him, he rolled on a condom and pushed into Ashton. They moaned in unison. As Luke sped up his thrusts, Ashton moaned and gripped Luke's biceps. Luke moaned against Ashton's shoulder. Their bodies feverishly rubbing against each other. Luke's movements sped up, and it wasn't long before they climaxed together. Their lips pressed together as they rode out their highs. 

Luke slowly pulled out of Ashton in a daze. He always felt so light and high when he had sex with Ashton. The alcohol not helping the situation. Luke rolled the condom off and tossed it into the trashcan beside the bed. He flopped down next to ashton who was already dozing off. He pulled the blanket over the two of them, spooning ashton from behind. Luke kissed behind ashon's ear and whispered, "I love you." in his ear. Ashton whispered the same three words back before falling asleep, Luke following behind.