Street teasers

Request from lovelashton

Prompt: Luke and Ashton are out walking, and they get teased in the streets.
Important a/n at the bottom!! Plz read it!!!!
-----

"Lukeyyyy," Ashton whined, looking up at his taller boyfriend, "Can we go for a walk?" He pouted. Luke mentally cooed at him.

"Why do you want to go for a walk? It's hot." Luke said over dramatically. Ashton pouted even more. Luke sighed dramatically, knowing he can't say no to Ashton.

"Ok." Luke breathed out. Ashton cheered happily, knowing he won. Luke chuckled fondly at him before standing up and putting on his shoes.

"You might want to put a shirt on to, Luke." Ashton teased, referring to how Luke wasn't wearing a shirt.

"You really want me to?" Luke asked, teasing. He knew Ashton liked it better when he's shirtless.

"No, but we're going out into public. And that's only for my eyes, no one else's." Ashton pouted. Luke mentally awed at him because Ashton is too cute for his own good.  Luke sighed dramatically, pushing his thoughts about Ashton away as he put on a shirt.

"Why do you even wanna go for a walk? You never like doing anything like that." Luke questioned as he grabbed the keys to the house. Ashton shrugged, "I know, but it's pretty outside. So I thought, why not try something new." He said, taking Luke's hand into his own, intertwining their fingers together.

Luke chuckled and locked the front door behind them, "So, where do you wanna walk to?" He asked Ashton.

Ashton thought for a moment before saying, "Oh! Can we walk down to the park? It's not that far and we haven't been in so long." He said, giving his puppy eyes. Luke once again mentally cooed at him.

"Yea, of course we can." He said, and then the two were off.

----

At the park...

"Do you remember the first time we met? It was at a park." Ashton said out of nowhere. "Of course I remember. How could I ever forget the best day of my life," Luke said, "Well the best day until I marry you." Luke smirked at the now blushing honey blonde.

"You're stupid." Ashton mumbled.

"I know," Luke said as he put an arm around Ashton's shoulder instead of holding his hand, "But you love me." He teased.

Ashton decided to do some teasing of his own, "I don't remember ever saying such a thing." Luke playfully gaped at him, "How dare you say such a thing." He said, pressing a hand to his chest, faking offense.

Ashton giggled at his silly boyfriend, "Hey!" He exclaimed, "Can we get ice cream?" Ashton asked excitedly when he noticed a small ice cream truck.

Luke chuckled slightly at him before nodding his head. Ashton smiled widely as he dragged Luke over to the truck. Luke chuckles slightly at his eagerness.

"What can I get you two?" The lady smiled sweetly at the couple.

"What do you want, love?" Luke asked Ashton.

"Can I get a single scoop of vanilla please?" Ashton said to the lady.

"Of course, and for you?" She turned to Luke.

"A double of chocolate with sprinkles." Luke says. Ashton gives Luke a look to which Luke replies with a smirk.

"Ok, I'll have that right out." The lady says before she went around to fix their ice cream.