Jealous

Prompt: Luke and Ashton are best friends but Luke has a crush on Ashton. But sadly Ashton is to oblivious to see it. So when Ashton invites a friend over to his and Luke's place, He gets super jealous.

*****
Luke and Ashton were sitting together on the couch, well basically cuddling, like they do every day. To Ashton, this small gesture didn't mean much, but to Luke this was everything. He thinks that this is the closest thing that he'll get to being with Ashton. He's in love with Ashton but Ashton doesn't see it.

They both were sitting on the couch together, and Luke was starting to doze off but Ashton kissed his cheek and said,"Hey you can't fall asleep, not yet at least." Luke whined and snuggled closer to Ashton trying to fall asleep but Ashton wouldn't let him.

"Lukey, c'mon. You can't fall asleep."

"Why not?" Luke whined once again.

"Because, someone is coming over. And he'll be here in a few minutes." Ashton replied playing with Luke's hair because that was one of his favorite things to do; play with the blondes hair. He says it because that it's so soft, that he just has to play with it.

"He?" Luke asked.

"Yes. His name is calum and he's-" Ashton was cut off by the doorbell. Ashton said with excitement, "Yay! He's here." And jumped off the couch leaving Luke. Ashton opened the door and instantly jumped into the man, Calum's, arms. Luke finally got off the couch and went to see who was at the door.

Luke saw that this guy was rather tan, and looked kinda Asian he thought. He had dark raven colored hair with some blonde streaks in it at the front, and was wearing a gray tank top that said Army on it, black skinny jeans with a hole in one of the knees and black converse on. (I just wanted to describe calum cause he's hawt aaaffff;p)

"Cal! I'm so glad you're here!" Ashton exclaimed still hugging calum.

"I know right! It's been so long since we saw each other. Let's go inside, yea?" Calum asked as he let go of Ashton, who nods his head yes and leads Calum inside. They pass by Luke, barely noticing he's there. Luke sighs at being ignored and goes to close the door, which they had left open. He makes his way back towards the living room and finds Ashton and Calum cuddling on the couch, laughing at the TV. Luke takes a seat that's the furthest away from the two. Ashton noticed this.

"Lukey, why are you so far away?" Ashton asks taking his attention away from the TV. Luke just shrugs and goes back to looking at whatever was on his phone. Ashton remains silent, and slowly turns his head back towards the TV.

A few minutes later, Luke receives text message.

From: Ashy😍
Lukey, are you ok? You seem upset.

To: Ashy😍
I'm perfectly fine Ashton.

Luke looks up Ashton, who is giggling with calum once again. Luke tries to ignore the jealousy he felt when seeing this.

"I'm going upstairs." He announces to no one in particular.

Ashton tries to say, "Wait, Luke. Where are yo-" he didn't finish because Luke was already standing up and up the stairs. He rushed to his room and slammed the door.

"What was that about?" Calum asked Ashton. "I don't know. But he seemed really upset."

"Maybe you should go check on him, make sure he's ok." Calum suggested. "But, we never see each other anymore. I mean the last time we saw each other was about 2 years ago. I wanna spend time with you." Ashton said.

Calum chuckled,"Don't sorry Ashton. I'm here all week. You'll have plenty of time to hang out with me."

Ashton smiled widely before replying,"You are literally the cousin in the world. Thank you." He Kissed Calum's cheek before jumping off the couch.