Famous in love

Prompt: Luke is a famous singer and Ashton is a big fan of his but keeps it on the down low. What happens when they meet?

Famous!Luke Fan!Ash

Request by @mygoldenotp

-----

"Thank you Miami! You've been great!" Luke Hemmings, the biggest known singer of this time, screamed into his microphone as he walked off the stage at his Miami concert.

As soon as he was off the stage, people everywhere were behind him and ushering him around. Luke rolled his eyes and made his way towards his dressing room and shut the door. He locks the door and walks to the shower that's built in.

He showered and dried himself off before finding fresh clothes.

As soon as he was dressed, his door was being pounded on by someone.

"Luke!" It was his manager. "Come on! The cars here, we can't handle another mobbing so hurry up!" He screamed to the blonde. Luke sighed and ran a hand through his hair and grabbed his phone before unlocking the door and following his manager to the black van.

Luke sighed to himself, How is this my life? He thought to himself, getting bossed around back and forth. He sighed again before looking out the window, watching the city flash by in a blur.

---

Ashton pulled his hoodie over his head as he walked back home. His mum made him walk to the store and get her things, he didn't want to because he wanted to watch Luke Hemmings concert live on a website he found, but sadly he missed it.

He opened the door and set the things down on the table by the door.

"Mum! I'm back!" He yelled into the quiet house.

"Ok!" His mother yelled back a few moments later before it was quiet again, leading Ashton to think that she was asleep.

He sighed before heading up to his room. He shut and locked his door before heading over to the window and climbing out of it.

He does this every night. His mum never checks on him so he's in the clear. Ashton climbed down and made it back to the ground and began walking the opposite way of his house, straight into town.

---

"Ok Luke," Luke's manager Mike said, "This is where you'll be sleeping. I've put two security guards at the door in case some crazy fans followed us. Just go to sleep and be ready for tomorrow."

"Ok." Luke said looking around the small hotel room. They couldn't exactly book a big hotel room because they where trying to save money.

"Ok, bye Luke." Mike said before leaving the room, and Luke alone.

Luke waited till he was gone before getting up from the bed and looking around. He made his way to the window and looking out it. He saw that there was a fire escape that led to the back where no one was.

He made sure that the door was locked before opening the window, and climbing down the fire escape.

----

Ashton kept his head down while walking through the crisp winter air. He didn't know it was supposed to get colder as the night went on so he just has on a light jacket.

Since his head was down, he didn't see if anyone was coming. So, that ended up in him running into someone and dropping his phone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Here let me get that." A voice so familiar to Ashton said. Ashton's breath hitched, it was Luke Hemmings. His favorite artist ever.

Oh crap, he thought, his phone case was a Luke Hemmings case.

"Um," Luke said picking up the phone, "Are you a fan?" He asked Ashton as he handed him his phone back.

"U-um, y-yea. A big one." Ashton stuttered out. He was trying to hard not to freak out.

"You're not freaking out though?" Like said.

Ashton's shoulders loosened as he said, "Well if I freak out, it'll make me look crazy. And it's been proven that artist who meet their fans and the fans freak out, they don't exactly enjoy the experience."

Luke chuckled, "Funny and cute? Anything else I should know?" He smirked to the honey blonde boy.

"Cute? Are you talking to me?" Ashton joked, looking around. Luke chuckled once again, "Yes I'm talking to you. You're really cute. You doing anything later?"

"Well," Ashton glanced around, "It is close to midnight. My mum won't check on me, so no. I'm not. Really I'm just walking around in the middle of the night. Why do you ask?"

"Well," Luke seemed nervous, "Maybe you want to do something? Maybe I could buy you a drink. You like coffee?"  Luke offered.

Ashton giggled, "Coffee? In the middle of the night? Why not. Let's do it." He agreed.

"Really?" Luke asked. Ashton giggled once again and nodded. "Ok, well after you...." Luke trailed off, hoping for Ashton's name.

"Oh! My name is Ashton." Ashton blushed.

"Ok, well after you Ashton." Luke held out an arm, waiting for Ashton to begin walking.

"Why thank you." Ashton teased before walking towards the nearest Starbucks there was. Luke smiled fondly and could feel something flame up in his chest when he looked at Ashton. He hasn't felt that in awhile.

----

After they got their coffee and finished it, Luke insisted on walking Ashton home. Ashton assured Luke that he didn't have to but Luke still did. He wasn't ready to leave Ashton yet.

"Well, here I am." Ashton said as they slowed to a stop in front of his house. He began walking up the driveway but Luke yelled, "Wait!"

Ashton turned back around confused, "Yea?"

"C-can I have your number? I had a lot of fun talking to you, so I was thinking maybe we could do it more often?" Luke said nervously. Ashton internally screeched. Luke Hemmings, the Luke Hemmings, just Asked for his number.

"U-Um. Yea. Sure." Ashton stuttered out. Luke smiled and gave him his phone as Ashton have his to Luke's. they typed in each other's number and said goodnight.

But they did see each other a lot after that.

5 years later....

"You may now kiss the groom."

5 years after Luke and Ashton met, they were getting married. They went on dates for months before Luke finally asked him to be his boyfriend. Ashton of course said yes and they fell in love.

Shortly after, Ashton moved with Luke. Wherever Luke went, Ashton went. They were attached at the hip.

And now, for the next step, marriage.

Luke and Ashton both smiled widely before the grabbed each other's face and smashed their lips together.

"I love you." Luke said as they broke apart.

Ashton giggled,"I love you too." And then they turned to the guests and smiled. Everyone cheered and clapped for them.

Luke was still a famous singer and everyone knew about him and Ashton and they were all overjoyed. Well, not at first.

Ashton did get a lot of hate and tears were shed but Luke was always there no matter what.

"My princess." Luke smiled down to Ashton as everyone clapped for them.

"My star." Ashton replied back. Smiling as well.

-----

A/n- so I hope this was ok. I have about four other requests and then one I wanted to do, but that'll be published last because requests are important to me and I want everyone to get what the wanted. So yea.

-Lyd🖤