Flowers

Third Person's POV

Ashton went to visit a neighborhood flower garden everyday. He went there as an escape from his world. From everyone. He goes there just to be alone. That was his favorite thing about the flower garden, it was always empty.

Well, normally empty. But today, someone else was there. A tall blonde boy who was sitting down in the middle of the field all by himself. Just...staring at the flowers. As Ashton got closer to the strange boy, he heard sniffling.

Is he crying? Ashton thought to himself. He made his way over the mystery boy and quietly asked him,"Hey. Are you ok?"

The boy jolted slightly and jump up frantically wiping his face.

"Y-yes. I'm fine." He sniffled and looked as if he was about to burst into tears.

"You don't look fine. You wanna talk about it?" Ashton asked moving closer to the new boy. The blonde took a step back as Ashton stepped forward. "I'm not gonna hurt you. It's ok. I'm nice. You can talk to me if you want. Im a good listener. I promise." Ashton took another step forward and the blonde boy stayed where he was this time.

"W-what's your name?" The blonde asked Ashton.

"Ashton"

"I'm Luke." The boy, Luke, told to Ashton.

"Well, Luke, why were you crying? You can trust me. I know we just met and all, but I don't like seeing people upset and cry."

Luke didn't say anything, just looked down at his feet and silent tears began rolling down his cheeks.

"Luke. C'mere. You need a hug." Ashton said to Luke opening his arms for him. Luke didn't deny the hug. He shuffled over to Ashton and buried his face in the crook of Ashton's neck.

Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke, rubbing his back trying to smooth his cries.

"Hey it's ok. Tell me what's wrong. I want to help you, but I can't if you won't tell me what's wrong." Ashton said softly as he continued to soothe Luke's cries.

"O-ok," Luke said pulling away from Ashton's arms, "Lets sit down though. I'll talk then." He mumbled and went back to his previous spot on the ground. Ashton sat next to him and looked at Luke waiting for him to talk.

Luke took a deep breath before saying, "Ok. Well, at school, all my friends make me feel invisible and like I don't matter. And so do my parents. No one cares about me. No body. If I disappeared, no one would care where i went. I just feel so worthless and like I don't matter. I have no one in my life that's genuinely, and actually cares about me and loves me. And that's all I want. Is just to feel loved," Luke began sobbing again but continued while crying to himself, "I've never actually f-felt love before. N-never in my life has anyone loved me or showed me love." Luke sniffled as he finished. Ashton couldn't say anything, he was to astonished as to what the blonde just admitted to him. His heart shattering at his every word. He couldn't believe that this boy believes that no one has ever loved him. (Me too baby, me too.)

Ashton didn't respond verbally, all he did was pull Luke into his side and held him close. This took Luke by surprise. He never expected Ashton to do this. He expected him to call him overdramatic or a drama queen. Like everyone else, Luke thought to himself.

He curled up into Ashton's side and cried, and cried, and cried. Ashton holding him close not letting him go. Letting him cry on his shoulder, as long as he needed.

But, sadly, Luke pulled away from Ashton. Ashton looked at him and was about to ask why he pulled away from him but Luke beat him to it.

"I-I'm sorry. But I have to go home, my mum will be worried, and my dad will be mad at me. I'm really sorry." Luke apologized and getting up ready to leave.

"Well, can we at least talk some more tomorrow? Like meet here again tomorrow, if that's ok with you." Ashton said getting up as well.

Luke smiled and nodded his head, "Yea, I'll see you tomorrow. And Ashton," Luke paused. He gave Ashton a little kiss on the cheek, "Thank you." He continued before he turned around and started walking away from Ashton.

Ashton brought his fingers up to his cheek where Luke had kissed him and smiled to himself. He decided that he should head home as well.

And the next day, Luke kept his promise and they met and talked again at the Flower garden again.

For the first time, Ashton didn't mind that someone else was in his spot, but, now it wasn't just his spot.

Or just Luke's spot

It was

Their spot...
*****
A/n- ok so, um, idk what to say about this. I kinda thought it was cute so I wanted to do it. I mean now that I typed it out it's not as good as I thought so i guess I'll leave that up to you guys whether you liked it or not.

Leave requests HERE so I can read them if anyone has any

I hope someone does cause I low key am out of ideas lol.