New Year's

A/n- GUYS. WHO REMEMBERS WHEN I DID A NEW YEARS ONE SHOT A YEAR AGO. IT JUST HIT ME THAT THIS BOOK IS PRETTY MUCH A YEAR OLD. HOLY SHIT. AND LOOK WHERE IT IS. 34k READS. WTF. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. ILY YOU ALL 💞💞💞
-----

Ashton and Luke were at a party, celebrating New Year's Eve. It was only around 7 and they wanted to have some fun before they go home and spend some time alone together before the new year. Ashton was slightly tipsy while Luke only had one beer since he drove them here. And he knows that Ashton is terrified that something could happen if they both got drunk. So Luke made a promise to himself that he wouldn't get drunk because he was always the one to drive.

As of now, Luke and Ashton were dancing along with a bunch of other drunk people. Ashton had his arms wrapped around Luke's neck, Luke's arms around Ashton's waist. They were moving along to the beat, smiling and laughing. Trapped in their own little world, just with each other and no one else. Of course they wouldn't want it any other way.

They were here, dancing with each other, kissing at times. Just getting lost in each other.

"Hey Luke!" Ashton yelled over the loud music.

"Yea!" Luke yelled back. Ashton leaned up close to Luke's ears so he wouldn't have to yell, "Can we go outside?" He says, slightly yelling but not that loud. Luke nodded his head and grabbed Ashton's hand, leaning him outside.

Once outside, Luke turned back to Ashton, "Why did you wanna come outside?" Luke asked as he rubbed Ashton's arm, seeing as it was rather cold outside.

"I have a headache and the music didn't help, only made it worse." Ashton responded as he leaned his head on Luke's chest. "Oh I'm sorry baby," Luke kissed Ashton's forehead, "Here, let me go get my jacket and we can go home. Wait here alright?" Ashton nodded and Luke kissed his forehead before rushing inside to get his jacket. He rushed back outside and found Ashton.

"Hey, we can go now." Luke wrapped an arm around Ashton's shoulder and brought him close. Ashton hummed in response and the two began walking towards their car. They hopped in and Luke turned on the heat, he let the car warm up a bit before he began backing out of the driveway, making sure he didn't hit any other cars that were parked on the streets. He turned from the street leading to the Main Street. It was about a 20 minute drive back to their apartment.

Ashton leaned his head against the cool window and Luke put one of his hands on his thigh, over Ashton's hand.

"How does your head feel?" Luke asked softly as he slowed to a stop light. Ashton shrugged, "It doesn't hurt as much as it did when we were at the party. But it's still there, I can feel it." He replied. Luke replied with a soft ok as the light turned green. He drove down the street and caressed Ashton's thighs with his hand.

He got to the parking lot of the apartment building and parked in his usual spot. Luke turned off the car and both him and Ashton got out of the car and hurried to get out of the cold. They got into the lobby and was greeted by the doorman before getting onto the elevator, going all the way to the top. They were lucky enough to have a penthouse. Both of their parents had a lot of money and love to spoil them rotten. They bought them a penthouse and both of them a car. They don't take anything for granted though.

"Hey," Luke said, taking off his jacket, "why don't you go sit down and I'll go get some ibuprofen for you?" Ashton nodded and walked over to the couch, laying down. Luke walked into the downstairs bathroom and got the ibuprofen out of the cabinet.

He walked back out to the living room and found Ashton laying down, with his head on a pillow laying on his side and hands under the pillow.

"Hey babe." Luke whispered, kneeling down beside Ashton.

Ashton fluttered his eyes opened and smiled at the sight of Luke, "Hi." He said at Luke. Luke smiled back at him and handed him the ibuprofen and the water bottle he grabbed on his way back. Ashton took the bottle and medicine, taking them both. Luke took the bottle back and set it on the coffee table by the couch.

Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke's neck and pulled him over him. Luke climbed on top of Ashton and laid in between his legs. Ashton brought Luke down for a kiss which Luke gladly accepted. He brought a hand up to Ashton's face and caressed his cheek with his thumb.

They kissed like this for a few moments before they pulled away for a breath.

"I love you." Ashton mumbles.

"I love you too princess." Luke says back and pecks Ashton's lips.

"What time is it now?" Ashton asks, pulling Luke down to bury his face in the crook of Luke's neck. "Its 11:30 baby." Luke replies.

"I don't think I'll make it to midnight," Ashton mumbles in Luke's neck, "'m tired." Making Luke chuckle.

"Well, it sounds like people are doing fireworks now so why don't we go onto the patio and watch those for now?" Luke asks, kissing Ashton's cheek. Ashton nodded into Luke's neck. Luke stood up first and then helped Ashton stand up. They walked hand and hand out to the patio and watched people fire fireworks.

Luke put an arm around Ashton's shoulders and pulled him close to him. Ashton laid his head on Luke's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Happy New Years baby." Luke smiled and kissed Ashton's forehead.

"Happy New Years Lu." Ashton smiled and moved closer to Luke. They watched the fireworks go off and then Ashton moved so he was standing in front of Luke. He wrapped his arms around Luke's neck and brought him in for a kiss. Luke gladly accepted the kiss and set his hands on Ashton's petite waist.

"I love you." Ashton said once they pulled away.

"I love you too," Luke pulled Ashton close to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, "so much princess." He then kissed Ashton's forehead.

That's how they spent their New Years. In each other's arm under the fireworks.

What better way to spend it?

-------

A/n- I DIDNT THINK ID FINISH THIS TONIGHT BUY HHAHA BITCH I DID. SO ENJOY THIS NEW YEARS ONE SHOT. ITS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN MY OTHER ONE.

happy new year everyone. There's like 2 minutes left for me. So I'll see you all in the new year. Till then ❤️❤️

-Lyd 🖤🖤