Tired Cuddling

Prompt: Luke is writing songs with his friend Calum all day and all he wants to do is go to sleep and cuddle with his beautiful boyfriend Ashton.

Famous!5sos
----

Ashton's POV

Luke has been out all day writing with calum. Literally all day. He left early this morning, and hasn't come home yet and it's 8:00.

Then, as if God read my mind, the front door opened. I was upstairs finishing up some work before I went downstairs. When I did, I found Luke laying on his stomach, face down on the couch.

"Hey baby," I said, coming to sit on the edge of the couch next to Luke,"are you ok?"

Luke nodded tiredly,"I'm fine. 'M just tired." He mumbled. I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" I asked quietly, kissing his forehead lightly. He hummed, not moving from his spot.

"Ok," I said, lightly tapping his back,"come on then. We can go to bed and cuddle."

"Ok." Luke said, sitting up lazily. I saw how his eyes were duller than normal, and the bags he had under his eyes as well. I held out my hand, which he gladly took.

I led him to our room and handed him some pajamas to change in to, whilst I did the same. Once we both were changed, we climbed into the bed, Luke's head laying on my chest.

"You smell good." He mumbled, before laughing. I laughed as well,"Why must you be so random?" I ask.

"Only for you." He replied, leaning up to kiss my lips.

"So, how was writing with calum?" I ask him. He groaned and said,"Exhausting. Literally I don't think I've ever had to use my brain that much before. Calum had so many great ideas and I was the one who wrote them down and helped come up with Choruses to go with the ideas. I'm pretty sure my hand is forever cramped." He finished, laying his head back down on my chest.

I chuckled,"Well that sounds fun. How many songs did you guys write?"

"Um, at least 6 I would say. That's the most any of us have written before in a day." Luke replies.

"Wow," I say," that is a lot. Me and Mikey haven't even written more than 2 in a day." Luke hums sleepily.

"You tired?" I ask.

"Mhm." He hums once again.

"Go to sleep." I tell him. "But I wanna talk to you. I haven't seen you all day and that's not ok. I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to be with you and talk to you. And if I don't, it makes me feel bad. Like I'm not a good boyfriend." Luke says, moving up to look at me, placing a light kiss on my lips.

"Luke," I start, "you will never be a bad boyfriend. So what if you don't talk to me cause your out, it doesn't matter. Because I know you'll be home soon, home to me. And I know that you'll make up for not being home all day."

Luke smiles, bringing his hand up to cup my face before his lips touch mine.

"See," I say quietly once we broke apart," I knew you'd make up for it."

He chuckled, before laying back down pulling me on top of him. Luke nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, leaving a small kiss there.

"'M tired." Luke mumbled into my hair.

"Go to sleep then, I'll be right here if you need me." I reply, placing my hand on his chest.

"Mkay, goodnight ashy." Luke says, giving me one last kiss before wrapping his arms around my waist and falling asleep.

"Goodnight Luke, I love you." I tell the sleeping blonde in front of me. Then, falling asleep myself.

----
A/n- ok so here's this. Its honestly not that good but I think it's cute lol.

Vote.

Comment.

Leave requests.

Ok bye guys!!

-Lyd💖