Triggered

Ok ik I'm behind on all my writing but I promise that I will have the next one shot up soon. I've been very stressed out lately because I've had testing for two weeks and then next week and then the EOC and then exams so I'm kinda stressed but I need to rant,

You literally have to one up me all the time. Like wth. And can you at least act like you care. Don't ignore me.

2) you literally will ignore me as soon as someone walks in. You have to make sure everyone knows about her and everything going on with her. Like ok yea I get it, you guys are friends but that doesn't mean we are exactly. Just cause she walks in doesn't mean I want to know everything about her. She gets all the attention while I'm on the sidelines watching you two have fun and laugh, you never do that with me...

And like I get very depressed because of everything. Whenever I pick up a knife to cut something or open anything, I get an itch on my wrist. And I want to make it go away. I've never told you because ik that you have things going on as well. But sometimes I feel as I'd be better off alone. And so would everyone else. Everyone else would be better off without me, because honestly, I think they would be....

-Lyd

Oh and btw, just to lighten everything up, I'm older now. My birthday was yesterday.