Appendix

Ffflllluuuuufffff

-----

"Alright, Ashton will be home so he'll open the door and if not you know where the spare key is. I'll see you later." Luke spoke through the phone to his friend Calum. The two planned on having a little hang out that night because there was a big game on tv tonight and they want to watch it.

Calum responded okay and they hung up. At the moment, Luke was at work and Ashton, his boyfriend, was home. Ashton currently doesn't have a job so he basically spends all day at home, cooking and cleaning. Luke teases him all the time because he's being a 'mum' and Luke thinks it's cute. Ashton doesn't like being teased but puts up with it cause it makes Luke smile and he loves Luke's smile.

Luke went back to typing on his computer, sending out a few emails before heading to the conference room for an important meeting.

1 hour later....

After the meeting, Luke was back at his office and working. Not too much later, his phone began ringing. It was Calum.

"Hello?" Luke answered, sticking his phone between his cheek and shoulder as he worked on the computer.

"Luke," Calum said, sounding worried and frantic, "you need to get home."

"Why? Is everything ok?"

"No, something's wrong with Ashton."

Luke immediately set into panic mode, "What's wrong? Is he ok?"

"I don't know. He keeps complaining of his stomach hurts and crying out in pain. I've tried warm water in case he was internally cramping but it didn't help. He says it hurts to the point where he can't walk. I think that there's something wrong. You should probably get home." Calum says.

"Can you put him on the phone? Let me talk to him." Luke says, leaning forward a little.

"Ok hold on." Calum said and then some shuffling and mumbled before Luke heard a very pained, "h-hello."

"Ash, hey. What's the matter? Talk to me." Luke said, trying to calm Ashton down. He could hear his cries through the phone.

"M-my s-stomach hurts." Was all Ashton said in breathy pants.

"Ok, listen. I'll be home in a few minutes. Just hold on ok baby?" Luke said. Ashton mumbled out a small, "ok." And then Luke hung up rushing to his boss's office to tell him that he has to leave.

----

Luke pulled into his driveway in a hurry. His boss said that he understood the situation and let him go, he'd just have to stay late one night later in the week or next week.

"Guys!" Luke called out once entering the house.

"Upstairs!" Calum called out. Luke rushed up the stairs and towards his and Ashton's room where he heard the voice come from.

He found Calum kneeled by the bed with Ashton laying down holding his stomach.

"Hey, I'm here." Luke said rushing to Calum's side, caressing Ashton's cheek.

"L-Lukey." Ashton whimpered out.

"He's been this way for about an hour. I don't know how long his stomach has been hurting." Calum informed the blonde.

"Ok thank you Calum," Luke says to his best friend before turning to Ashton, "Hey baby, what's wrong? I'm here, it's ok."

"I-it hurts." Ashton's said before burying his face into the pillow.