Wherever you are

Prompt: Luke is an up and coming new artist. It's always been his dream. Everyone has supported him, including his boyfriend, Ashton. But Ashton starts to see how much this dream takes Luke away from him. Luke sees this, he wants to make it up to him.

Obviously based on the song Wherever you are.
-----
Ashton's POV

I was sitting at home, alone, once again. Ive been alone for awhile now, my boyfriend, Luke, is a new up and coming star. He has such a beautiful voice so I can completely see why people want to sign him.

But he's been so busy and I never see him anymore. And it hurts. Because I love him so much, and I just want him around more than what he is.

I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through the TV guide when my phone goes off.

From: Lukey🖤
Hey baby!! I miss you. Xx

To: Lukey🖤
I miss you too! When will you be home? X

From: lukey🖤
Later, and I have something to tell you...

To:lukey🖤
What?

From:lukey🖤
I'd rather tell you in person. But don't worry!! I'm not breaking up with because I love you so much so don't think badly ok baby?

To:lukey🖤
Ok lukey. I love you xx

From:lukey🖤
I love you too. I'll see in about an hour. Bye. Xxxx

And with that the conversation ended and I went back to watching tv, somehow falling asleep.

1 hour later....

I was woken up by someone lightly shaking my shoulders.

"Ash.." it was Luke. "Hey ash, wake up." He whispered. I whined and pushes him away,"Go away. 'M tired."

He chuckled at me,"Please. I'm home and I wanna cuddle. I barely see you anymore." Luke pouted. "That's not my fault." I teased.

"Oh, you wanna play that game?" Luke said. He then climbed on top of me, sprawling all his limbs out. I let out a groan. All his body weight was on me, and he wasn't exactly light.

"Get off me," I complained. "You're heavy."

"Are you gonna love me yet?" Luke said. "And not be salty that I'm never around?"

"I always loved you. And who says I'm salty." I laughed. Luke readjusted himself on top of me causing me to let out another groan. He moved closer towards my face.

"You seem upset that I'm not around. And I want to be sure that you know I love you. No matter what happens, I love you. Please remember that." His voice cracked. Was he crying?

I managed to get him off of me so I could sit up. When I did, I saw that his eyes were glossy and red. He had tears in his eyes ready to spill.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I ask him.

"U-uh. A-Ashton. There's something I have to tell you." He said, not looking at me. "What is it?"

"Ashton. My agent wants me to go go LA. He wants me to go on tour in the states, where I can be noticed by a lot more bigger named people and agencies. And um," Luke paused to take a breath. "He wants me to go alone, and find me a fake girlfriend. So, he doesn't want me to have anything to do with you. I'm so sorry ash."

I was speechless, I can't believe his agent wants him to do this, "What are you gonna do Luke?" I ask quietly, fearing his answer.

"He didn't give me a choice. He said get up, back your bags, and meet me at the airport. And he said if I didn't, he would make me regret it. By using you. I didn't want that to happen. So I have to go. I'm so so sorry Ashton." He said, pulling me close to him. I started crying. I couldn't believe that his agent wanted him to do this.