Bad day to be sick

A/N: so this was in my drafts for the longest time and I don't remember the original prompt of what this was gonna be. I changed the name as well because I kinda remember kinda don't so I'm changing the name so the name you guys see isn't the original name so. I also remember this being based around 2016!5sos so

-----------

The boys of 5 Seconds Of Summer have blown up this past year. So that means more interviews and more photoshoots and more promotional business to attend to. And being sick or not feeling well at this time isn't exactly ideal. But sadly, that was one of those days for Luke. He woke up with a stomach ache and a migraine, and today was honestly probable one of the worst days to get a stomach bug. The boys had at least two interviews to do and then a photo shoot to do right after them so it was a pretty busy day. 

Luke groaned as he woke up with a pounding migraine, he had also left the curtains open in his hotel room last night so there was bright light pouring into his hotel room not making the situation better. He took the pillow from beside him and covered his face with it, closing his eyes again.

"You alright?" He heard a soft voice ask him. He removed the pillow from the half of his face that was furthest from the window. He was met with his boyfriend of over two years standing near the connecting bathroom door with his hair damp. 

Luke made a noise and then covered his face back up. He heard shuffling across the room before the curtain rings scraped against the rod. He removed the pillow from his face to see Ashton had closed the curtains and he could now at least keep his eyes open. 

"Thank you." He mumbled as Ashton climbed back in on his side of the bed. "Mhm," Ashton hummed as he climbed under the covers and laid his head on Luke's chest, "you feeling alright?".

"My head and stomach hurts." Luke mumbles. "Do you want us to cancel what's going on today?" Ashton asks as he looks up at him. Luke shook his head, "I'll just take some medicine and be fine. There's no need to cancel anything." He says and wraps an arm around Ashton's back. "Are you sure? If you're sick we can reschedule the interviews and shoots. It's not that big of a deal." Ashton reassures Luke. If he was sick, there was no reason for him to go out and do what they had planned to do and risk more people getting sick and Luke not getting better. 

"I'll be fine ash," Luke repeats, "can you just go get me some like ibuprofen or advil and water for me to take?" Ashton sighs as he moves from the bed into the connecting bathroom where his travel bag was and retrieved a bottle of advil and filled a cup up with water before bringing it back his boyfriend.

"Sit up so you can drink the water without spilling it." Ashton told Luke as he sat on the side of the bed where Luke was laying. "Okay mum." Luke joked as he sat up and took the items from Ashton's hands. Ashton gave him a look causing Luke to laugh slightly as he took the pills and finished the water. 

Once finished, he set the cup on the table beside the bed and rubbed his hands over his face, "Thank you Ashton." Luke said and kissed Ashton's forehead. "You're welcome, now get up and get dressed. If you really want to go then we need to hurry up. We're already cutting it close on time so you really need hurry up and get dressed." Ashton told Luke before pecking his lips and getting up and going to finish getting dressed. 

Luke sighed as he heaved himself out of the bed and begins to get dressed the best he could with his head still pounding and his stomach not feeling the best either. 

Once dressed, Luke sighed again as he made his way out of the hotel room to meet his boyfriend and the rest of his band for the day to begin.

------

One interview later, Luke still was feeling like utter shit but he had gotten good at hiding it. Laughing along with the rest of the boys and answering questions and joking around like nothing was wrong. But the minute he stepped into the van to go to the next interview, he leaned his head back and clenched his eyes shut underneath his sunglasses.