Prologue

the markets of baekje was bustling with business that wednesaday, the narrow lane between small shops filled with people, horses and carts.

but its not the type of colorful and happy faces as you might be expecting- it was dull and dusty.

baekje was a vast kingdom ruled by the generations old lineage of kim alphas,
who were infamous for being vicious and greedy.

and that all reflects along the market places, as people tried to sell anything and everything they have, trying to make their ends meet.

among the busy street, leisurely walking was a young, healthy alpha; his face half covered with a washed out burgundy scarf.

"come here child. look at all thes' beautiful stones" an aged frail woman with missing teeths called the attention of the same alpha, hoping to sell some of her hand-made pendants.

the alpha did comply very easily, stopping right infront of the shabby stall that had colorful simple pendants displayed on a table.

the old woman seemingly got excited having finally got a customer.

"young lad, i'm 'ure you will find s'mthing for yourself or probably for a dear love'?" the woman entertained her customer, her words transitioning to slight whistles, courtesy of the missing teeths.

the young alpha looked at the display quite uninterested, his gloved finger skimming through the various stones under each silver chain. then his fingers had stopped at a particular stone.

"oh my, 'ust like the hair locks of our omega prince. good choice lad" she clapped her wrinkled hands twice.

the alpha took the stone in his hand and his sharp eyes intriguingly watched the cherry rose stone shine in light.

"the omega prince?" the young alphas husky voice reverberated.

the woman let out a gasp.

"oi you never heard of him? the 'nly omega prince of baekje, a gift of moon goddes', prettiest of all lands? " the woman gushed out, shaking her head.

the young alpha hummed in response, as he put the pendant in his pocket and threw five silver coins, which is easily thrice the price of it onto the table and walked off.

the womans eyes lit up and watched the way the young alpha went away, easily merging into the crowd.

"may he find s'mthing precious" the frail woman uttered a blessing that way.

the alpha cut through the crowd stopping at the farthest end of the lane and strided towards a black horse that neighed seeing its owner.

petting the sides of the horse, with his long robe and scarf fluttering in the wind, those dark eyes scanned the area until it stopped at the castle right on top of the hill.

he was a man on mission and now, he couldn't help but feel intrigued by his target.

his eyes flashed red once, before he mounted onto the horse.

the market bustled along and everyone was too busy to notice the unseen alpha strolling alone on their grounds.

□□□

a/n: welcome to another book of mine!

i will add the warnings as the chapters progress.

warnings: strong language, abuse, sexual content, angst, mpreg, violence

stay safe and healthy <3