3. finally free

for the past two nights, jungkook and the others alphas accompanying him have been circling around the vicinity of the palace.

but they couldn't spot a trace of the omega prince.

at one point, jungkook even wondered if the prince with cherry rose hair was all a myth.

and on the night of second day, jungkook had quiety climbed over the huge perimeter walls once again.

hiding in the darkness from the guards, blending with the shadow, he was lurking around when he saw it.

a form glowing in the darkness on the unguarded balcony.

the alpha didnt think twice. he was expertly climbing the high walls, his nails protruding out piercing into the walls for leverage.

though he slipped far too many times, the alpha reached the dark corner of the balcony in minutes.

jungkook took a second to stare at the pink mop of hair, leaning at the balcony railing.

astonishment was not what he felt, but rather anger.

kims- be it alpha or omega were just filthy rich and greedy for more; the ones who took a kingdom to its worst state ever.

with a swift movement he had the omega in a knife point, trembling in his arms. jungkook doesn't deny, he did got a sick satisfaction at it.

□□□

when the alpha loosened his grip on his neck and pushed him forward, the knife still pointed at his side, taehyung got to see the dark figure behind him, the others half of the face hidden with a scarf.

the omega cowered on himself when those exposed eyes glinted red.

the next moment the alpha untied his robe and taehyung felt the tendency to scream again.

before he can, the alpha put the long black robe around taehyung, it completely engulfing him from head to toe. the sandalwood penetrating his nose didn't feel good at that time.

the alpha had a firm grip on taehyungs wrist when he took a rope looped around his waist and tied it to the railing.

the omegas cherry scent soured in fear and the alpha could feel the other trembling every second, his lower lip caught in between teeth as if to stop himself from screaming for help.

"go down" the alpha commanded the prince whose teary eyes widened at that.

maybe a few minutes ago taehyung was ready to jump off the same balcony. but right now he isn't feeling brave at all. one look down the balcony and the omega was whimpering, shaking his head in a no.

"for fucks sake" jungkook sweared under his breath, putting the knife away on the belt of his hanbok and pulled the omega to himself.

he ignored the squeak of fear the other let out and gripped him by waist.

before taehyung can comprehend whats happening, the alpha lifted him and jumped off the balcony.

taehyungs stomach swooshed in the movement and he felt a bit light headed. next second he understood that he is dangling in the middle of air.

he thrashed in panic. a growl close to his ear and the omega went limp in the hold of alpha.

one hand secured around the omegas waist and the other held onto the rope, jungkook eased slowly down the wall. his muscles were straining but he just didn't have the time or patience to coaz the omega. afterall he is kidnapping him.

just as taehyungs feet touched the ground, he wrestled out of the alphas grip and tried to run.

of course the alpha was quick. he twisted the others hand to back and whispered a "if you want to keep all your limbs intact, i suggest you stop thinking about escaping"

"who are you? w-why are you doing this? l-let me go please" taehyung whimpered in his hold.

"you will find out everything soon, cherry" the large form of the alpha husked and was pulling the omega into darkness.

again a knife was at his side as the alpha made him climb the perimeter wall with another rope ladder.

taehyung cant believe he was trying to climb over the same wall almost all his life. now he is doing it, but not to escape. life just liked being shitty to him.

the prince thought he could escape before his kidnapper climbs down. but taehyung had landed straight to a circle of unknown alphas.

taehyung stared wide eyed at the large looming forms staring at him, in the moonlight. the omega unconsciously pulled the black robe closer to himself causing the hood to slip down.

"holy shit" he heard one of the figures cursing, probably at the sight of his hair.

the omega jumped in fear when a hand put the hood back up again.

"ready the horses" his kidnapper alpha ordered the others.

taehyung had weakily protested in the hold with pleading eyes, when the same alpha tied his hands to the front. his swollen palm still hurts after all.

the omega had let out a weak sob when a piece of cloth was pulled over his mouth and tied at the back of his head.

"now scream all you want" the alpha mocked with a pat on his squished cheeks, as he put the hood back in place. all taehyung can make was a few whining noises in response

it was pitch dark and taehyung stumbled with every step.

taehyung grunted and swayed when the alpha lifted him onto a horse.

he freezed in terror because one, this was the first time he was on a horse and two, it finally registered his brain that he's been kidnapped by some unknown alphas.

multiple horses grunted as they moved forward.

"hold tight, cherry" the alpha sitting behind him took the reigns, now trapping him between his arms as he made a clicking noise and the horse lunged forward.

taehyung swayed, having his arms been bound and have nowhere to hold on to. but the arms on the either side secured him and a warm chest pressed onto his back.

among the panic, he saw the moon up above moving with them and  felt the cold night air hitting his face. he saw the shadows of trees on either side and the long path ahead them.

taehyung himself knows it is inappropriate to think like this right now,

but he felt free, for first time in his life.

□□□