35. new dreams

"Yes!"

"yes- yes i want to be yours"

taehyung is no new to crying. but this feeling he is experiencing right now, he can't put words to it.
the happiness- it was tears of happiness.

taehyung had lunged at jungkook so hard they toppled to the bed; the omega smiling so wide, a rumble of laugh escaped jungkook.

"yes i will be your mate, jungkook" taehyung had laughed whilst a few tears rolled down his cheeks, then planting a smooch on jungkooks lips while the alpha puffed up in happiness.

"mine, aren't you?" jungkooks rumble only made taehyungs omega croon more,
"yours, only yours" taehyung had sighed, for the first time in a while his body waking up with his pheromones out of control.

"i will never let you down" it was a promise jungkook had said from his heart at that moment.

like this they could easily forget the days of pain they went through,

they could just pretend this world is just for the both of them,

and that they could mold a perfect life for themselves.

"goddess, you smell so good-" jungkook had breathed in a lungful of sweet cherry scent as he flipped them with taehyung now under him.
the alpha nosed along taehyungs neck almost drugged by the pheromones that taehyungs omega released.

as taehyung bared his neck more, he knew he had to tell about the pup to jungkook before the alpha finds it on his own.

besides, there was nothing for him to fear now.

"remember when you-- told you'd build a house for us, alpha?" taehyung started, voice broken by his own deep sighs at the feel of jungkooks body close to his own after so long.

"mmhm-" jungkook hummed affirmative, lips too busy wandering over taehyungs jaws and collarbones.

"-you said you'd b-build it big enough for our pups to play" taehyung had gasped out when jungkook nibbled lightly at the dip of his collarbone.

"-i did" jungkook confirmed though still mildly distracted by taehyungs scent and the feel of his omega in his arms.

"hm-- then you should start with it soon, because--" taehyungs voice had broken when jungkooks hand flitted between his robes to skim over his tummy. jungkooks alpha was instinctualy reacting without him even realizing.

"... because i'm pregnant"

jungkook had stilled on top of him like a rod.

the alpha had withdrawed his attention from taehyungs neck only to stare at the omegas face, eyes wide and mouth agape.
"...what did you just say, cherry?"

"minsun was the first one to notice-- when they brought me here- that day when we did it, i had forgot to take the birth control uhm-" taehyung started rambling, a bit insecure,
"so ta-da i'm pregnant with your pup" taehyung smiled wryly, eyes not meeting jungkooks, nervous and a tad it scared.

there was a beat of silence before jungkook can start functioning again.

"you're pregnant for real?"

"yes" taehyung squeaked out.

"we're having a pup?"

"uh huh" taehyung nodded his head.

it was in a moment that the shock on jungkooks face morphed into the biggest of smiles.
oh that smile taehyung adores- with those nose scrunching and lips smiling so wide you can see the mole under his cupid lips.

"oh my-- is that why you smell sweeter?-- why didn't you tell me sooner-- fuck fuck fuck-- we're going to have a pup" jungkook was a bubbling mess with his onslaught of questions all the while squishing taehyungs cheeks or landing random pecks on taehyungs nose.

jungkooks happiness was so infectious, even taehyung started giggling.

"we're having a family" jungkook had hugged taehyung at the end, the omega almost crushed under the weight all the while feeling safe.

"thankyou-- thankyou, cherry" taehyung felt a tear against his neck were jungkook had hid his face.

"you make me the happiest" every word of it was true.

to jungkook the concept of family was something he had lost at an young age, something he had always longed to have.
he was going to have everything and more of all he once lost,
something he's going to treasure with every inch of his life.

"i love you- thankyou-- i was scared" taehyung admitted, his own eyes teary, his emotions all over the place.

"i will protect both of you" it was a promise jungkook gave with his palm flat on top of taehyungs stomach.

at that moment jungkook felt like his life before taehyung was a plain dark canvas; spots of color sprouted when taehyung came into his life and now the canvas is covered with myriads of colors- it slowly drawing his dreams into a reality.

"i love you too, cherry-- both of you" jungkook had added it with a smile so giddy as he gazed at his omega.

then overwhelmed, having every thoughts on his shoulder lifted off, taehyung had cuddled upto jungkooks chest, purring and smiling to himself at the kisses jungkook left on his forehead and a hand protective on his omegas waist.

jungkooks happy rumbles were enough to lull taehyungs tired body to sleep,
"i still hope they dont get my hair color" taehyung sleepily mumbled.

"hey no! it be will cute-" jungkook had defended to which taehyung shook his head over a whine.

for the most painful of the things they went through to be with each other, they hope all that doubles into happiness for the little family they're going to start.

"no matter, i will love them" taehyungs hands interlaced with jungkooks fingers on top of his tummy as he drifted off to sleep,

no more nightmares, just happy dreams.

□□□