7. change of plans

jungkook- he is rough around the edges and usually acts before thinking.

he can be a bit harsh at times, almost to the edge of being an overbearing alpha and is far from perfect. nevertheless, he has a heart, which most people lacks. 

he is hardworking- the type who will work himself to the bone, be it for himself or for others, until he gets to the finish.

most importantly, he cares for people he considers worthy of it.

his first impression of taehyung is that, maybe the omega has a few loose nuts and bolts, because that was not just what he thought the only omega prince of baekje to be.

but later he understood, he feels like that because he doesn't know anything about the other.

taehyung is just mysterious.

but he didn't dwell much on the thoughts regarding the omega prince, because this is just something temporary, and he has far greater things to steam his brains on.

and now seeing someone treating that prince, not even with a consideration you give to an animal- he just doesn't have the heart to leave him to it.

jungkook sure knows yoongi, hoseok and namjoon reciprocates his thoughts.

no human deserve to be treated like that.

so he didnt waste his time thinking, when he moved forward backed up by the other three alphas.

daejung was too busy to notice, too far engrossed in the cries of his little brother. only when he saw the guards taking a defensive stance, did the alpha loosen his grip on taehyung and turned around.

"what do you want? you got the gold. leave" daejung gritted out, anger contorting his unkept face.

"change of plans. we want the omega back" jungkook replied his voice monotone, the type that makes you squirm.

jungkook saw the way daejung lips turn into a smirk and he had a vague idea where this is going.

"really now? was this bitch that good ?" daejung mocked and the implication was clear to everyone.

jungkook heard hoseok swear something under the line of "..kill you mother fucker".

jungkooks face didn't waver when daejung pulled taehyung off the chariot again by hair and faced them.

"now look taehyungie. your alphas want you back" daejung voice dripped with mockery and taehyung shivered in his arms.

"what do you say? want to whore around more hmm" he continued and taehyung cried out, his roots aching from being pulled mercilessly. his face was blotched and red, lips and chin cacked with blood, looking miserable to the brink.

daejung continued like the coward he is, knowing he has guards to protect him and a weak omega to torture.

no one really noticed when jungkook signalled namjoon with his fingers.

before the guards or daejung can comprehend, all four alphas were jumping forward still in their human forms.

yoongi had his knifes out, hoseok was skilled in combat and namjoons biceps was enough to crush a head or two.

jungkooks long robe fluttered in air when his boot collided with daejungs leg, his grip on the omega loosing when the alpha fell on the ground.

jungkook wasn't going to kill him; killing a kim alpha will put a target on him and the people he care about and that was not something he wanted.

but for sure he can beat the fucker to pulp. jungkooks fist collided with daejungs face multiple times until he is sure the other has a broken nose and missing teeths.